“Casitas Royale...worth the extra in my opinion! :)”

El Dorado Casitas Royale, by Karisma
Ranked #31 of 403 Hotels in Riviera Maya
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed October 12, 2010

My husband and I went to The El Dorados Casita Royale in May 2010 after my oldest son's wedding. We had been building a house and wedding for the past five months straight and desperately needed a vacay of our own! We have went one several cruises with friends and families and have always been active on exursions and adventures. But this time we wanted to be all alone(have four kids) and just veg and relax.There would be no pre-planning on this one.Just seven days of rest of relaxation! We also were celebrating our tenth anniversary together!! So we only wanted to spend time together and re-connect.This was the place to do it. We origianlly made our reservations for three nights in the Casitas and four nights in the regular garden view rooms in the Royale. We read alot of reviews and did alot of ploting about what we could afford. This seemed to be the best of both worlds. Get to the resort and stay our first three nights in the beautiful Casitas then move on to the less expensive rooms for the rest fo the week when we were familiar with the resort and started to do more than just stay by the room. All of this was good in theory! So when we got there, you are wisked away to the Casitas( you feel kinda special) and then on our second or third night we couldnt bare the thought of leaving the Casitas, so we made a deal with the conceirge the best we could and got the other four nights for $600. Oh, and somehow when we booked the original booking we qualified for an upgrade. So to our surprise when we checked in we got a swim up!!!!My whole reason for picking this resort in the first place. So awesome! Okay so like the third night we were awoke in the night by a loud waterfall sound, I woke my husband up and thought he left the shower on or something. But no, it was a broken water pipe under the master sink. The room was quickly flooding by the second. My husband was able to get under and turn off the rusty valve. But by then the room was half flooded. We called immediatly for assistance and clean up crew. The crew came (3am this was happening) to secure the water main shut off. We went back to bed, for clean up in the morning. We called first thing that morning (7:30am)and told the conceirge we were leaving for the morning and we would like the room to be mopped up of all the water(marble floors). They were very pleasant and said yes, yes, of course. After breakfast and a few changes in our day plans we returned to the room a few hours later to our surprise nothing had been cleaned up. So between all the confusion we ended up getting offered a room upgrade to an Oceanview Casita with its own infintiy pool. So we packed up and moved down to the 3100 block. Ooohh, we were moving up in the world. How fun we thought. Now we are really royality! (we were in the 2900 block before, it only goes up to 3200) We enjoyed our new rooms view and upgraded immenties. But after two nights we really missed our swim-up. Here we were on the second floor and had to walk down a huge flight of stairs and go around the whole side of the building just to get to the pool and bar. So after much pleading we moved again! This time back down to a swim up in the 3000 block! Now this one was the best room yet!!!! A huge swim up area with lounge chairs in the water and near the end of the half circle of Casitas. Just paradise, too bad it was only for 2 nights! I could go on and on about likes and dislikes about the whole resort, its just so hard to describe it all in a small review. The resort is very big, you will definatley want to use the shuttle system. Walking is nice too along the beach side, but it to gets tiersome.We are in our twenties and thirties. But back to the Casitas, if you want the seclusion and special treatment you will want to stay there. If you are looking for more the wild side with more people and crowds stay ot the other end. But you probably cant go wrong either way. But I do strongly recommend a swim up if you plan on spending alot of time in your room or together. They are awesome! The outside showers will not disapoint either. Sooo cool! Oh and did I mention each terrace has its own bed outside, how fun, great for those afternoon siestas!We probalby enjoyed Kampai, La Fondue the best. Yum! The spa massage treatments were pretty expensive, but we did them anyways. I dont think they were worth it though. Sorry. Seven days is not enough time there for sure. I would love to go back! But we probably never will, we like to find new adventures and places we havnt seen before. The world is soo big!But we are sooooo happy we picked this resort, you will not be sorry. We did decide to leave the resort for some scuba diving one day, some ruins sightseeing another day and my husband went deep sea fishing. We just couldnt stay put. But in the end I wish we had more time at the resort! So if you want to do more than just the resort, plan for more days you wont be sorry. It would be a nice mix and give you more time to sight see and enoy the Beautiful resort you are paying for!!!!oh, and you will have to put up with alot of language barriers though. Even in this high end resort, we experienced ALOT of "lost in translations". that was our only main complaint :)Oh, well you just learn to deal and have alot of patience.I am so excited for anyone reading this and that are thinking of going. I say...DO it!!!! and have a blast like we did! Great friendly people there too, staff and other traverlers! You can be as outgoing or secluded as you want to be here! Enjoy!!! Oh, and being a little tipsy at all times, doest hurt either ;) thanks to the all-inclusive, and we dont usually drink at home very much at all, but it helps to loosen up. Okay I will stop rambling now..goodbye and goodluck!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
4  Thank mamaof4kids
Write a ReviewReviews (5,306)

Reviewed October 12, 2010

My husband and I stayed at the El Dorado Casitas Royale and can only say "WOW". We have stayed at several all-inclusive resorts in MX, Jamaica, Cozumel and Dominican Republic but this one out shines all of the others. The casitas are large, romantic and have private outdoor showers, along with an indoor jacuzzi. The food at the resort was 5 star quality and we really enjoyed the private swim up bar for each casita building. All of this and ADULTS ONLY! If you're looking for a romantic week with your companion look no further, this is it!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Traveler59742
Reviewed October 12, 2010

My husband and I went to the El Dorado Royale for our honeymoon and had an amazing trip. As soon as we arrived we were welcomed with champagne. We asked about updrading our room from an Ocean View villa and got a great deal (40% off) on the Casitas suite. I'm so glad we updraded - it was well worth the additional cost! Our room was amazing - a honeymooner's dream! Each time we went back to our Casitas suite it was clean - they clean it twice a day and include turn-down service at night. We had an amazing view of the ocean, and outdoor shower, an in-room jacuzzi as well as a beautiful balcony with table and chairs and a full queen-size bed (on the balcony!). We had an amazing view of the ocean and the resort - we could not have asked for anything better. We met a bunch of other honeymooning couple and enjoyed spending our days at the beach or at our Casitas pool. The casitas section was quiet and relaxing, with all the fun as the other pool ares - no loud techno music, no one trying to get us to play waterpolo, etc. The restaurants were fabulous - I had a hard time choosing which one to go to each day! Kampai was great - we ate their 4 or 5 times during our stay. we enjoyed their breakfast, lunch and dinner menus - the sushi was amazing. D-Italia was by far my favorite place for dinner. Their beef carpacio was fabulous, as was their portobello mushroom soup. We ate at Fondue only once, but it was great - just a little too hot since it was an outdoor restaurant, but it had a great atmostphere - kind of like dining in a tree house. JoJo's was nice - breezy and relaxing on the beach, with a more standard menu - their salsa bar was great. We only ate at La Isla once - it was lunch and just not the best atmosphere. We also loved the gormet corners restaurants - our favorite was the pizza/mexican place by the main pool. The entertainment each night was fun - I actually took part in El Dorado Idol (a kareoke singing contest) and the Michael Jackson impersonator was great. The bars were fabulous all around - and the bartenders were fun and personable. We did two excursions while we were there. We went to Tulum with zip-lining and swam in the Cenotes - well worth the money, but it's very hot! The next day we went snorkeling, which was nice and relaxing. We also had a candlelight dinner on the beach - amazing and huge portions. We also did the couples massage on the beach. Our concierge, Francisco, took care of our every need. Honestay, this was an amazing resort and I'm so glad we went there. We will definitely be going back on our anniversaries in the future!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank B-Dubs926
Reviewed October 8, 2010

Let me start off by saying this was my first all inclusive vacation somewhere tropical. My new husband and I LOVED the El Dorado Casitas Royale. We were greeted at the Cancun airport by our Westjet Vacation Rep and led to our waiting shuttle to the resort. Once we arrived at the resort, about a 25 min drive, we were met as we were exiting our shuttle by a staff member and brought inside to enjoy a cold refreshing glass of champagne, we were then whisked away to Casita Reception where we were checked in quickly and easily. Upon entering the office we were given cold clothes to cool ourselves down with, as it was HOT, hot beyond words. We chose to upgrade our regular Casita Suite to a Swim Up Casita Suite, and were given a 40% reduction in the cost upgrade, this made us happy :) Who doesn't want to have a pool outside their door? We were taken to our suite where our luggage was already inside waiting for us and our honeymoon began from there. I will now describe each of the areas we are to rate this resort.

Cleanliness: This place was clean beyond words. Our suite was immaculate, very clean and tidy. Our maid, Laura made sure everything was tidy at all times. There were no bugs, no dirt, no dust anywhere. I've seen other reviewers make note of the construction going on at the resort, especially on the Casita side, this is their 'slow season' if you will, and upgrades and renovations do have to be done at some point during the season. We were not bothered by the renovation area at all, in fact I'd love to see what the upgraded Casita Suites look like when they are completed.

Location: The resort was about a 40 min drive to Playa del Carmen and about the same to downtown Cancun where we did shopping excursions. All of our excursions were in clean, cold (love the a/c) shuttles or buses and were very comfortable. Once you started chatting with your next door neighbour the transportation went by quickly.

Rooms: The Swim Up Casista suites are gorgeous! High ceilings, marble floor, the entire bathroom was marble! The beds, king size were amazing! We were not lacking in space at all, and found the closet space to be acceptable as well. There was more than enough room for my husband and myself during our stay.

Service: We had great service, and never had any complaints at all. Our personal concierge Eddy was fantastic and friendly, he was genuinely interested in making our stay the best it could be. We also had Maria as our personal concierge, she was very nice as well, we just seemed to deal with Eddy more often. He made all of our dinner reservations quickly, summoned the shuttle quite a few times for us and helped us deal with a poor encounter with our tour booking company, all with a smile on his face. Anyone we spoke to (staff wise) on the resort was very friendly and willing to do whatever it was we needed. One cart driver took my husband from the 30 block of the Casitas to the store that sold chips & chocolate bars, waited for him and drove him all the way back to our room...this was usually a two cart trip, as we would normally have to go to the main lobby on the Casita shuttle and transfer over to the regular side (Villa) shuttle. We also had various supervisory staff stop when we were out walking to the main lobby or dinner, and ask if they could take us to wherever we were going, all of them refused tips too, they were happy to make our walk shorter. Room service was speedy as well. We ordered dessert one evening and snacks another; both times we were told they would be there in about 30 minutes with our order. The first time was literally less than 10 mins for dessert and the second time it was maybe 15-20 minutes for a cheese burger and club sandwich, wow they were super fast!!

Value: For the money we spent, we had a beautiful, relaxing and easy going vacation. This trip was not cheap and the service and attention we received made us realize why we paid what we did. The food was amazing, there are so many wonderful restaurants to choose from. We both loved Kampai, the beef tenderloin was to die for. Cocotal was the absolute best for breakfast and Jo Jo's was very good as well. We had dinner at the Casitas Italian restaurant one evening and were blown away by the beautiful decor and impeccable service we received from Floro, he was awesome and had such a great sense of humor!

Sleep Quality: Don't get me started on that bed, I wanted to pack that bed in our luggage and take it home. It was huge and comfortable beyond words. My husband and I didn't even know each other were in the bed and we slept soundly every single night we were there.

I know I am a first timer, but my husband is not. He has been to other all inclusive resorts and has said the El Dorado Casitas Royale far exceeds any other place he has ever been. This was our first trip to the Mayan Riviera and our first to the El Dorado Casitas Royale, but we will be returning and I cannot wait. We chose to become members of their elite Exotic Club and cannot wait to go back!

One side note: Due to booking with Westjet Vacaitons, our tour company to book excursions with off the resort was Best Day Travel. We found this company to be awful and will never use it again. I would warn any potential El Dorado Royale guest away from using Best Day Travel. We arrived at the resort Tuesday Sept 21 around 2 pm; we were called Wednesday morning at 8 am (hello, I am sleeping here on my honeymoon!!!) by our Best Day representative, for him to tell us he would not be making the trip to our resort until possibly Thursday around 5 pm, as we were the only people he had to serve at our resort, he was 'stationed' at the resort next door to the El Dorado Royale and had more clients/customers to serve there. I was not happy and immediately called our WestJet vacations rep; whom I told that I would not be waiting till the 3rd day of my 7 day honeymoon to be booking excursions, and that the Best Day rep better be at our resort by the time we were up, showered and had breakfast that day. After a quick phone call she called back and said he would be there available to us for 12 noon. This was fine, we met with him and booked all of our excursions at once as he could not and would not tell us his schedule to return to our resort. We tried to check in a couple times per day at the office where the other companies, ie. Lomas Travel were located, and the Best Day Travel rep was never there. We were told he was usually there every day or every 2nd day for about 1 hr, near the end of the day, whereas Lomas Travel is onsite and available all day every day, and there are several reps to choose from. When we return we will be using Lomas Travel for all of our excursions.

Oh, as well, if you are going to this resort, do not let the Best Day Travel rep convince you to pay for a shuttle to and from Cancun or Playa del Carmen for shopping. The resort offers FREE shuttle service select days and times during the week to both locations. Monday, Wed & Friday 6 - 1030 pm in Playa del Carmen and Tuesdays & Thursdays noon - 6 pm to Cancun, and transportation is FREE.

4  Thank gordon24freak
Reviewed October 7, 2010

Fabulous stay in the Casitas! We had butler service and nothing was too much trouble. I've rated the location as only a 3 because the resort isn't really near anywhere, but to be honest it was so fab, we didn't want to move anyway!
Very friendly staff, excellent service. My straighteners broke while I was there, and they even brought me a pair in from home!
All the restaurants were a la carte, not a buffet in sight! All had different themes too, such as Italian and even a fondue restaurant. We also had the massage and I used the salon. A bit pricey, but we were on honeymoon, so I reckonm we deserve dit. Wish we could have stayed longer then I may have been tempted to go on a couple of trips to see some of the local culture. My new hubby went scuba diving and really enjoye dit, especially as he was th eonly one there, so had one-to-one instruction.
Will be going back there!

1  Thank Jo G
Reviewed September 30, 2010

My husband & I traveled here to get away and relax, so we decided to book a Casita. It was a great choice. The grounds of the El Dorado are beautiful and the casita area is esp. peaceful. Our 2nd story room was a good size and very clean. I felt like it had a bath theme to it with the outdoor shower (just loved it), a regular indoor tub with shower & an in room jacuzzi complete with one bottle of Champagne. We had hoped to use the porch which had table & chairs & a bed but the weather was still hot & humid, but did not. Some other nice features in the room were the magnifying mirror, being able to get special pillows and a great small powerful hair dryer. Also there were many restaurants to chose from & the food was very good.

Where the resort needs improvement is with their service. It was inconsistent. Servcie could be quite good & then at too many other times poor. However, we found most of the employees to be genuinely helpful & cheery.

Some examples of the poor service are: 1. When we checked in we were told of a discount on a couples massage, When we inquired if we had to do the massage together, the 3 ladies manning the concierge desks said that we did not & that we could book them at different times. So my husband booked his & I decided to wait. Returned a day later & were informed by the concierge that day (only 1 concierge was on duty that day & it was a completely different one) that we could not do it. So we wound up with no discount for hubby's massage. I passed on getting the massage since we lost the discount. 2. At check in, you are asked what fragrance you want in your room. We firmly requested no fragrance. That said our room was very sprayed with some type of fragrance the first night that we had turn down service. So we had to spend time contacting the concierge if there was a way to rid our room of the smell. To his credit, he did offer us another room for that night. Not what we wanted to do since we were on vacation to relax. 3. We'd gotten 2 of the special pillows. For some reason the maid took one of them (turn down service time) & again we were spending time contacting the concierge at night. A maid did return with a pillow but not the same type and it was not the wonderful pillow we'd requested. 4. These are just a few. For a 5 star resort, there are just too many service slip ups.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Virginia2002
KarismaHotelsResorts, EDCR Representative at El Dorado Casitas Royale, by Karisma, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2010

Dear Valued Guest,

I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. I am happy to hear that you had a "great" stay with us and that your vacation at our resort was "peaceful." I want you to know that we take all reviews and constructive criticisms very seriously as it helps us to get better.

As a guest staying at the Casitas, we provide an array of quality and upscale services to all of our guests. Some examples of this are our full service concierge, beach butler service, worldly cuisines served a la carte, premium beverages and the luxury of having access to both El Dorado Royale & Casitas hotel amenities.

All casitas offer upscale amenities such as in suite jacuzzis for two and guests also have the luxury of choosing from an oceanfront view casita and swim up infinity casitas as well. Our entertainment team hosts fun activities both during the day and evening events for the guests as well.

I am sorry to hear that your experience with certain aspects of our resort were not in line with our quality reputation. We take pride in our gourmet inclusive concept and the experiences we provide to all guests during their stay with us, but it seems as though we have failed to meet certain expectations of yours during your stay with us and for that I am truly sorry.

I urge you to message me directly should you want to discuss any other aspects of your experience further.

On behalf of El Dorado Casitas Royale, I'd like to thank you for staying at our resort.

Wishing you the best!

Reviewed September 28, 2010

My wife and I spent the past 12 days down in Mexico getting married and then having our honeymoon. We started at another resort (Excellence Riviera Cancun) and then came to the El Dorado Casitas for our honeymoon, and ended up spending one night at the Marriot Cancun at the end of the trip.

Before I get into my ratings, I will tell you this resort came highly recommended by our travel agent and also by the reviews on Trip Advisor. We spent seven days at the resort in a swim up casitas (room 3010). Based upon the reviews and the recommendations we came away disappointed on a lot of levels. I think we also now realize that in order to understand the reviews on Trip Advisor, you need to at least try and understand who the reviewer is.

My wife and I are both 31 and from St. Louis, Missouri. We've traveled to Europe, and all over the united states. Our taste tend to put us into nicer establishments that are more adult oriented and mainly service oriented. However, money absolutely plays a role in the overall value of a hotel. So are we picky, not really, do we expect to get our moneys worth, absolutely. Onto the ratings:

Clenliness: There is no question the resort is well maintained and the rooms are very clean. While we were there we saw two sections of the casitas being remodeled (shut down completely) and the same for the standard rooms at the El Dorado.

Location: This hotel is about 30 minutes from the airport and right in the middle of most of the attractions in the area, you're close to Puerto Moralos, Playa Del Carman, and Cancun. The only knock on the location is the beach, it's been said over and over, the artificial reefs in the water are ugly, there is no way around it. Did we care, no, but did we notice it, yes.

Rooms: The swim up casita we had (room 3010) was right next to the casita spa and very close to check in. We were the third group from the north end of the resort. If you're going to come here and pay for a casita, I'd recommend that you try and get into the 3100 section so you have access to the "Gourmet Corner" in your area. We would have liked to be able to just order the food and eat right at the pool instead of getting out of ours. Not a knock on the 3000 section, it was just something we wished we knew about earlier. The room itself was large and well laid out with nice furniture and a very comfortable bed. The bathroom is large and by design you have the outdoor shower, an indoor shower/tub, and a jacuzzi tub (located in the room), along with a double bowl sink, and private camode. The outdoor shower looks great, but it really doesn't function like it should. They basically took a cheap shower head and dressed it up with a piece of wood around it and painted it brown, so while the shower looks great with the stone and pebble inlaid floor, it's function is more of the level of a motel, quick and dirty. My wife (all 5'-3" of her) had a hard time getting the stream of water slow enough so that it didn't just blast onto the rear wall, since the head wasn't adjustable, it meant playing with the handles until it was slow enough to trickle out. It absolutely was not the "romantic shower' that our concierge told us it was. I did ask her about this and her response was less than honest (more about the concierge later). The indoor shower also looks very nice, large opening with an arched entryway and stone. The shower head is on par with your standard shower head (removable, adjustable up/down), and the tub is rather large. The only issue is that, in order to keep the water in the tub and not draining onto your floor, you have to have the shower head stationed at about 5' off the floor. The curtain is decorative and water goes right through it and the drain in the tile doesn't get the water out fast enough. Are these major issues, no, but when you're paying for a place that is suppose to be five stars, it's less than desirable. The other issue with the room during our stay was the water temp. Every day the hot or cold water wasn't working. This meant that during one shower the cold water would randomly turn off and you had scalding hot water, or the next day you had the reverse. It also made filling the jacuzzi tub an adventure. The last issue with the room was the iron. The iron's supplied at the El Dorado are non steam irons, but they are made with a clear plastic and a fill line in the clear plastic. They also heat up more than the level indicated. For this level of resort, I would expect a normal steam iron. If you're ironing any delicate fabrics, it's best to just get them steam cleaned, we lost one shirt and almost ruined another because of the usability of the iron. Sad but true.

Sleep Quality: For the riviera maya, the bed was great and they had different types of pillows if you ask. Very nice and the best we experienced on this trip besides the Marriot.

Service: The simple version of this is that in comparison to the Marriot (one night) and the Excellence Riviera Cancun (5 nights), this was the worst one and by far the most expensive. First off, this is the high end area of the larger resort (El Dorado Royale) so we were very going in because we assumed that the service would exceed the Excellence. Upon arrival we were taken in the golf cart taxi's off to the casitas check in where we were promptly sat down and went through the paperwork. We could tell we had a new employee, which was no issue, we were just married and in a great mood. She just handed us the paperwork for signatures and we explained that the reservation was made under my wifes maiden name and then told her our new last name. She told us this couldn't be changed and I had to live with being called by Mr. (wifes madien name) for the whole week. Ok, that's annoying, but we laughed. Then she gave us a key with a big lock on it, this is apparently for the safe in the room. She said I should carry the key around my neck all week. Once the check in was over we were shuttled past our room to meet our concierge. Maria was very pleasant and told us about the resort in brief and said we could call her for dinner reservations or anything we need and then she walked us back to our rooms and explained the room in full. She said that we could call her with any issues and questions and she would take care of them. Once we started calling her the first night, we quickly realized that she served no function at all. She couldn't schedule excursions for us, she couldn't fix or explain why the water didn't work and wanted me to call the front desk, and any special request we had (I wanted to get some rose petals in the room for one night would cost extra). Then on the second day the letters started coming, please join us for a property tour and you get two 25 minute massages or a romantic beach dinner. I explained to her that we had no interest in a sales tour nor did we want to buy a time share, but every phone call or visit was ended with this sales pitch and questioning why I hadn't reserved a spot yet. She also never fulfilled any of the requirements of our honeymoon package and said she didn't know about it until the last day. When I asked for a refund she said this wasn't possible. With out going on for much longer, I'll briefly tell you the other service issues were with the doctor and payment, the front desk at the casitas checking us out once and then running after us as we're leaving because they forgot to add a charge. The head concierge telling me that I don't know how to use an iron and saying I had to pay for a new one, and lastly, when we found out or reservation was short one day, they told us we had to pay the full rate for one more night's stay, even though our reservation was for half of this rate. Needless to say, we chose not to take them up on the offer. There were two people at the resort who do need to be noted for their kindness and honesty, Santos, our taxi driver kept us in the loop about all the events going on every day and Krystal, the hostess at Cocotal, she recommended the best dishes and that we come back for breakfast and she was spot on. She also went out of her way to talk to us about the other restaurants.

Food: The food at the resort was very good for an all inclusive. In comparing the two resorts, we found the El Dorado did a better job with presentation and the dinner food was fantastic, but the Excellence had a more diverse room service menu and a higher selection of premium foods at all times. The restaurants at the El Dorado were all very good with the exception of JoJo's which was average. I highly recommend Cocotal, D'Italia, and Kampai.

Value: The overall tone of this review is negative, because when it comes down to it, you're paying a LOT of money to stay at the casitas and for that high of a premium, I think every guest should feel like they are well pampered. If you've been to other resorts in the area, it's my opinion that you will find that the value for your money is much better at them. I would not recommend that anyone pay the premium to come to this resort and be treated like you're just another visitor. If you're so inclined, just get a room in the regular resort and walk down to the casitas and spend the day (it's allowed) and much cheaper.

Misc Thoughts: We heard other couples say how great the resort was and more often then not, they were on their first all inclusive trip. We ran into at least six couples from all parts of the resort that had the same complaints that we did and the response of the resort was very poor. Unless you're part of their Elite program you get very poor service. It's also important to point out that the resort is HUGE and walking became a chore by the end of the week. They do ofter the golf cart cabs (Santos was our favorite driver) buy they come every 20 minutes and as we quickly noticed, no one was sitting at the stops waiting, because they gave up too and just walked.

I'll have my review of the Excellence up in a few days to explain the quality of service there, I think this resort has a lot going for it, but the way we were treated does not correlate with most of the reviews on here. If anyone wants to contact me privately about the rest of the details I'll happily discuss.

1  Thank Stlsig