“Best Parador”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Hatillo
Florida City, Florida
“Best Parador”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

my visit was extraordinary the staff is amazing and super helpful the rooms are extremely clean they are very close to the camuy caves and the observatory my stay was great i saw them doing some updates they where changing beds and matress and painting hope that the next time i will have a better time but the staff is excellent and there housekeeping is extraordinary

Room Tip: The last rooms are very peaceful
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Amy G

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Hatillo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

I made reservations while on the move and was pleased with the friendly staff, quality and cleanliness of the accommodations. I enjoyed my stay & uses El Parador as my base of operations for excursions around Puerto Rico. Would definitely go there again.

Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Suzanne C
Mastic, New York, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014

Price was excellent. Room was clean and staff was friendly. The Cafe may not look like much but it has an awesome breakfast and good dinner. Staff at the Cafe were super friendly. If you need a friendly place and fair price this is it. At least that was my experience.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank MikeArocko
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

The hotel was great close to the mall close tool a little café that you could get your newspaper you're coughing breakfast was great the room service was great to people cleaned are really nice but little flowers on them and the pole pretty big for what it looks I enjoyed my time there my 20 days with my mom my dad and my cousins I recommend this hotel and when I go back I'm going to stay at that hotel again because they have good service they treat you nice and they do everything to make your stay excellent

Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Israel R
Cabrieres, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014

The address on the internet and the map were not quite correct. It is on the national highway in Hatillo going out Carr 2 Km Num 381 Carrizales. Tel 00659 3465. The price we paid on Hôtels.com $106.68 was more than the price of the room when we got there - $79.45 for 4. We were reimbursed the difference without any problem after. The hotel is quiet, discrete with efficient air-conditioning but bright like a beacon with no thick curtains. The room was nice, with an old tv. There was no coffee in the room but a café opposite, a fridge, but no microwave. The restaurant is over chic and expensive, but the snackbar is correct. There is a small pool outside.

Room Tip: Good Windows so no problem with noise even on the main road. Convenient for visiting the world's...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
St Augustine
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

Stayed at this place in between travels on my trip across Puerto Rico. It was not my choice, but it ended out "ok". Meals were offered at a restaurant across the street which were fairly priced. I had dinner and breakfast there and it was satisfactory. I missed having a morning coffee and didn't care to walk across the street to get it. Although the pastries made up for the walk across the street. It is a very busy highway with lots of traffic.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

This hotel was definitely one of the worst ones I have stayed at.... Not only is the area really sad and ugly and you only want to sleep there as you pass through to another nicer area, but the hotel itself is also not worth its money at all and hotel staff is NOT helpful at all... While the room was relatively clean, we were woken up at 7 AM by a sound that sounded like hammering a nail in the wall. This sound continued for about an hour or two!!!! Even after the we went to the reception and called the reception multiple times. They told us that this was from the cafe below us and that they couldn't do anything about it... Tried to fall back asleep with a pillow on the head but not possible. Well, we thought we could just get a head start on our day. Turned on the water, waited, and waited for the water to get warm. It would not get past lukewarm, so we called the reception again... They told us they didn't have another room, so we couldn't use the shower in another room... A "mechanic" showed up 30 minutes later but obviously at taht time we were not ready at all, nor did we want to waste any more time.. Of course at check out, we were not offered any discount which I thought was unbelievable considering we could not sleep past 7AM nor could we take a warm shower.

Generally the hotel is weird! The hotel has 3 different parts. one above the cafe (where I stayed and really do not recommend at least this part), at a building that just seems to be a hotel (where the reception is) and then apartment like duplexes next door..It already started at check in, when the girl escorted us to the apartments next door, opened the door and it was just hot and humid (AV was turned off), the wallpaper was peeling off, showing some mold. The bed was just a twin bed and the room just looked very old. The apartment has a stove though, so if you wanted to cook you could. Oddly, they have shampoo and shower gel containers mounted to the wall. Guess its cheaper than the small bottles usually... Although they advertise Wi-Fi, we were told that we wouldn't have wi-Fi... In the end she decided to let us stay in another room (over the hotel and that room was supposed to have wi-Fi, we didn't end up using it, just thought it was weird that they wouldn't offer wi-Fi everywhere)... The Cocktail bar is also a joke...it has school desks inside with plastic chairs... Not 4expecting anything high end but it was just without any flair or atmosphere....

Room Tip: maybe if you are in the actual hotel....
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank Isosilis

Travelers are raving about these Hatillo hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hatillo
Hyatt Place Manati
#2 of 4 in Aguadilla
Hotel Colombus
Hotel Colombus
#1 of 2 in Aguada

Been to Parador El Buen Cafe Hotel? Share your experiences!