“Twin service and flavor! Excellent!!”
Review of Brasas Restaurant

Brasas Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 49 Restaurants in Hatillo
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This restaurant is located in the 3rd floor of Punta Maracayo Resort
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I am a new customer. I had a get-together after my wedding. Comprised of a small party we were serviced at this restaurant and surprised of the excellent quality of attention my family and friends received.

I did not have to ask for anything - the servers were attentive to have all things ready - from serving ice water - drinks for toasting - refreshments and appetizers to even providing a small blanket for my sleepy grandchild.

The menu was diverse and the food was well cooked with a delicious flavor. All plates were served at the same time. Everyone in my party were satisfied. They all stated they would return in the future and l will also do so.

The ambience in this restaurant was warm and welcoming.

The bathroom was very clean with adequate supplies.

The servers cut the cake and served my party with constant smiles.

I want to tell you that this is one restaurant you should not miss while traveling along NORTH Puerto Rico - you will not be sorry - Remember BRASAS en Hatillo PR!!

1  Thank norma2aim
There are newer reviews for Brasas Restaurant

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Friendly wait staff, food was ok. Good sangria. Had seafood mofongo and it had plenty of lobster. Had mofongo with meat and meat was little bit dry.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

My family and I visited Brasas in Hatillo for the first time last night for a late dinner. Great was our misfortune to have entered that restaurant. The service was very bad, the was food was left over reheated, the meat was all fat, the bread was hard, and and the waitresses didn't know what they were doing. They they charged us the tip without our consent. Overall I would say the employees
seriously need to be retrained and go to classes so they know how to treat the clients. When we complained to one of the waitresses she just smiled and walked away without even taking the hard bread away or bring fresh bread to the table. It's a disgrace for Hatillo and Puerto Rico to have such bad service in a restaurant and have tourists take home a very bad impression.

Reviewed December 31, 2011

During wedding event they offered a package in which guest could pick among a variety of dishes (fish, beef, chicken), plus great food and service..

1  Thank Luquillu
Reviewed August 26, 2011

This restaurant is located in the third floor of a small hotel located in Hatillo and owned by the Hatillo Municipal Government. This is about the third restaurant located in the hotel and the one that has lasted the longest. You use the parking facilities of the hotel, get into the lobby and immediately hop in the elevator. The hotel facilities are very well maintained, therefore your first impression is of a neat, and clean place.
The restarurant has a lot of wood finishes and is divided in two areas by glass panels with frosted figures. Some wear is observable in the facilities, but is not so much to consider it run-down.
The menu contains sea-food, meat, and chicken and the typical appetizers found in puertorrican restaurants. The service is very good, I go a lot and usually is not packed so the turn-around time is not bad. I've been couple of times when huge tables are ahead of us (12 persons) and even those times the wait is not bad (45 minutes)
Lets go to the food. I always aske for the skirt steak (churrasco) and it is always outstanding taste and easy to cut. My wife always order mofongo and it's also very good. My wife had also fish and she likes it a lot. For sea food and fish you have to ask what they have fresh and they will tell you. Even frozen fish fillet is well prepared. Unfortunately, we tend to order the same food, therefore we can comment on the whole menu, however I can extrapolate from the one we had and can expect it to be very good. Deserts are OK. One of the salons has a full panel with a view of the pool and the coast and although is not a terrific view is comfortable while you wait. Kids are welcomed. The prices are reasonable for an usual visit. This definetively is not at par with any of the top ten restaurants in San Juan but ii is a great choice if you're around and are in need for a decent meal and good service.

3  Thank familyman80