I had arrived in patiala on 28th Feb, 09 night around 8 pm and saw this 3 or 4 star hotel (Stars is another controversy) on the right hand side a short walk away from the railway station.
1. the reception people looked too busy to even give details.
2. went for a short stroll at the Lahori gate market nearby after chec in.
3. Rooms Decor - averge.
4. House keeping - very very poor, saw the bed sheets & pillow covers which where not changed since last check out, on telling them hard then only fresh ones where changed. also the towels where changed again.
5. For Rs. 1050 it is not at all recomended.
6. Checked out the very next day morning and asked to see there 3 star certification, which was not on display or avaialble.
7. the manager or the MD was not reachable.
8. I feel they donot have any star rating as the main roof top display shows 4 stars ans they say it is 3 stars.
Most important - the hotel management doesnot know how to run a 3 star hotel - i mean by basics.
Just avoid this hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Flyover Classic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.