“Terrible Experience”
Review of SRS Cinema

SRS Cinema
Ranked #1 of 1 Fun & Games in Patiala
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I went to SRS Cinemas at Jaipuria Mall, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad to watch Dedh Ishqiya for the second time since I loved the movie so much. But I was shocked to see that few scenes were cut out of the movie!!! I got to know about it because I was watching it for second time. People who were watching it for the first time would have got confused, and not to mention, what gives them a right to cut the scenes from a movie.. Earlier I used to go to SRS Cinemas in Gurgaon, because they had comfortable seating and was close to my house, but these things do not matter if you will not be shown a full movie and that too cut by the local theater management based on their own whims and fancies.

I am NEVER going to SRS Cinemas again in my life!

3  Thank vishwas_verma

Reviewed January 10, 2014

DEDH ISHQIYA, 4.10 show on 10th jan 2014, Audi 4

Well , from my previous experiences filled with Flat Pepsi's, bad pop Corns, i was not at all convinced to book my ticket. BUT it was Dedh Ishqiya , and i wanted to see it the very first day , and could not go to Chandigarh to watch it. So i went ahead with the booking. With the message in my inbox , i expected to get a ticket at the entry.But they asked me that show this message again at the Audi 4 entrance. The guy at the audi asked about the ticket. And i had to explain it . This was not troublesome and, at least not pleasing. Movie started and till the interval was shown at the screen. But the lights were not switched on for at least a minute after that. Anyhow i went to take the pepsi and popcorn without the lights on. Still not troublesome and,at least not pleasing. Hey the Pepsi and pop corn were both good this time :-). But the straw had a smell of dish washing soap, of course not because it was washed. But it was probably from the freshner they use in their audis. Anyhow it was bad experience with the Pepsi at least. Well as the movie was about to end i realized that the famous song had not yet been there. Then it started at the end. Some people started to walk out, as some always do . I wondered why, but it was their call. Now they switched on the lights !!! song had been just playing for about less than half a minute !!! .In a minute or so 4-5 persons from their cleaning staff entered and started with cleaning. the song was still playing. I went out to meet the on duty manager. He felt sorry about the cleaning staff and said that lights were switched on so that people don't fall !!! I wonder whether it matters to them that people buy tickets individually and have the right to see the movie irrespective of some peoples choice of walking out at the end ? But the duty manager did not seem to be considerate about this. And this song in particular , Attariya , Featuring Madhuri Dixit was a major attraction in the movie.

Dr. Thakurvir Singh

5  Thank drthakurvirsingh
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I am Vinay Singh, Mob: 8417862222, came to see what a fish on 18 Dec'13 for evening show, wanted to book a ticket at 9:50PM, for a show at 10:50PM and person sitting at booking counter told that the show is not running. Happened consequetly for two days.

3  Thank Sudhir Peajapati
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We went to watch a movie under Premium Seats and I have to say it was a terrible experience. Firstly the exclusive Snack Corner for Premium Sets was closed , so whats the points of paying extra money as the seats in the Theater is more or less the same. The only reason to pay extra is that you get separate snack corner access. Secondly, the snacks that you get is cold and stale. Thirdly, the Mall Parking . That is even worse there is no clear directions for entry and exit and no one to help you for directions.
So over all it was a terrible experience

1  Thank Ruchika_Koul
Reviewed November 7, 2013

1- from last 1 year when-when im going to srs I seen always picture frame is dirty no one clean it so movie is not clear bcz of dust,

2- in interval when im going to chose best combo at cheap price combo 11 this is your old combo now today I ask for combo e thy always said that it's not available so I wqnt to know im going to srs last 2-3 no one time these combos available ?? And thy always gave same thing in single so if u not want to sell these combo so remove it.

3- 3D what u say about 3D noooooo effect in your hall I always going to pvr for movies and thy give good glasses maybe digital glasses quality is awesome but u give cheap glasses live bad theater.

otherwise. Every thing is best.

2  Thank shubham sinha