“Very clean and comfortable”
Review of Hotel Jiwan Plaza

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Patiala
Hotel Jiwan Plaza
Ranked #4 of 17 Patiala B&B and Inns
Luton, England, United Kingdom
“Very clean and comfortable”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Stayed one night. Very pleasant staff, polite and willing to make our stay as comfortable as possible. The rooms are clean and the sheets were clean the bathrooms were clean, the most important requirements of any hotel. It would be even better if they had shower curtains and a maybe a little ledge in the shower area to stop getting the rest of the bathroom wet.

If ever I am in Patiala, would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Avicupid, General Manager at Hotel Jiwan Plaza, responded to this review, December 16, 2015
Thanks for your nice reviews and recommendation and will definitely will bring shower curtains.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I stayed there for several nights in May/June. It is a new property hence seems clean and well maintained. The staff was very helpful and went out of the way to help me. Conveniently located opposite Jaggi's so I would have/order most of my meals from there.
The only problem was there seemed to be lizards in the room, but I got a room change when requested or pest control was done so overall it was a pleasant stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thanks for your nice reviews
Toronto
Reviewed May 3, 2012

This was the absolute worse hotel we stayed at in India. Do yourself a favour and do not stay here. We were put up on the top most floor in their so-called "Deluxe room" that I paid Rs. 2,500 for. The room looked okay at first but the sheets looked and smelled like they hadn't been washed in months; just one towel in the bathroom that was starched to feel like a stone. We shared our room with atleast two lizards. Did I say that was unclean? Yup covered that already! Even after complaining about it, they did not have the decency to give us a discount - charged us the full 2,500. It is however, centrally located.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank trevellingbee
Mohali, India
Reviewed January 24, 2012

I stayed here only for one night during a conference in Patiala. It took me some time to locate the hotel using my gps navigator, but I found it is actually located on a main street. The receptionist was a decent person and offered me a good deal for my stay. I got a double-bed room with ac for myself. The room and bathroom were pretty clean and well-furnished. One can easily notice the good taste in the selection of furniture and room decoration.

I could not ask for more in an exhausted state after a long drive. I heard they have a good restaurant (from the room service guy), but had my dinner outside. So, can't comment on their restaurant.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank somdev30
Thanks for your nice reviews
Muscat Governorate, Oman
Reviewed November 5, 2011

ok Honestly...Very good location if you are not local or without vehicle. Food you would be disappointed. I went there during Cricket world cup..gosh I was disappointed with the service and they had cable system for tv( system in India where you get tv via cables rather than ur own satellite tv ) and it was bad..because it is owned by a private company and then sub leased to you ..anyways so don't go there expecting a great tv experience. No swimming pool, Building getting old but when it comes to location it is right where the action is that is 22 no Phatak..trust me you wont need to go anywhere all the good food joints, shops etc are right there. I preferred not to live in this hotel but for sure I had couple of drinks and food here but left for another better place because of tv reception( world cup final match was on) and also because of service-may be it was finals and the staff was too busy with the match as well.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
Sorry for inconvenience.
and We upgraded to Airtel DTH service
Houston, Texas
Reviewed March 19, 2011

The service at the restaurant on premises and others we were referred to were all A-1. Loved the place. Very comfortable stay. Nice People.centrally located. Will go back again.

Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Ajsingh03
Thanks for your reviews and recommendations
Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed March 8, 2011

Impeccable service and all genuine smiles by the staff, who are honest and polite. The rooms are immacutely clean and so are the bathrooms, which is very important to me. And when it comes to the dining experience, the restaurant is elegant in its decor and innovative in its food, where each dish is a revelation. A place where anyone can fell in love easily. Be it a family get togather, business meetings or any special events. I would hightly recommend Hotel Jiwan Plaza for all occasions. Already looking forward to my next trip to India.....

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank Aakash76
Thanks for your reviews and recommendation