Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 22, 2019 via mobile

Staff is not serviceminded at all, and it shows that they all hate their job. Its probably not their fault, its just lack of guidance from the management.

The food is not even good for dogs.

Check in was totally chaos.

Breakfast can best be described as 'faulty towers' (exept the funny parts). Had to ask 2 waitresses for a napkin that took them five minutes to find.

The toilet was broken.

If I had the choise again I would rather spend the money om whiskey and sleep in the car.

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank mkling2019
Reviewed July 22, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is as funny as it's bad. We arived to the hotel and I hurt my foot at the entrence and felt down om the floor, they just looked at me like an idiot and did not help me, even since they could se I was hurt. When I tryed to order vegetarian food the told thay had no vegetarian food, even snice I saw they har a vegetarian pizza. After almost half an hour, they came with a plate of totaly tasteless tomatos and an old bread. My housband got a bad pasta with ham, and when it was time to pay, they asked us to pay inside, even that they had a wireless credit card terminal.
I don't think this is the staffs fault, it's just a lack of education.
The room is totaly okey, with a comfy bed and aircondition. The balcony is placed just in front of an very high, ugly wall of rock. The toilet seat is making a terrible high nois like it's screaming "take me from this terrible place!!" and when I was laughing for myself, I was actualy thinking the same thing..

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank Amina Elisabeth T
Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

This special find is worth the challenge of finding ! Portonovo hardly appears on the maps. About 3 hours south of Venice on the eat coast this area is a mass of gorgeously unsoiled beaches and national parks. The hotel is set high above the coast surrounded by its own park. Amazing views from the dining terrace are a feature plus charming service, good food and reasonable prices. A must when in the way to Puglia!!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank simonfur
Reviewed August 28, 2018

The hotel is in beautiful place and the view in amazing, but the hotelrooms are tiny and needs upplift. The pool area is nice and the breakfast includes lots of variety. The young employees are very polite and helpful. The olders I suggest some lessons of customer service. Most of the rooms are connecting to each others and include door between rooms. Also balcony is nearly common with next room. The walls are very thin....

Room tip: If you want common room with family members or friends, this would be fine
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

The room is definetely not 4*. But it's clean. Breakfast is usual. The dinners are perfect! Staff is very kind and helpful. There can be problem with parking. However it's not because of little space but because of some guests don't know how to park their car

Date of stay: August 2018