“Very Relaxing place”

Gardasee Apartments
London, United Kingdom
“Very Relaxing place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

I stayed only 2 days in Residence Lago di Garda for work. The place and the location were fantastic and a person who work all the day can relax very well. The apartment was very clean. The staff friendly and Lake Garda incredible. I think I come back with my family.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank George O

Solo
Verona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

I've been staying 4 nights last october with some friends and we had a very good time! Apartments and common areas very clean, staff very friendly but the best thing is the contact with the nature and overall the INCREDIBLE LAKE VIEW.
Very enjoyable stay, definetely to recommend

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Chimy74
Manchester, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

They stole my money! (345 euro's)

We booked to stay here for 3 nights earlier this month. The address details and directions were very misleading, suggesting that the hotel is in Torri Del Benaco, but it is actually in Pai, which is 7km north of Torri. We did not have a car, and relied on the bus service which is very unreliable, less than once an hour, and the last bus from Torri is at 8pm. There is only 1 restaurant in Pai, and nothing else along the road until Torri Del Benaco, so without a car you are stranded really in the middle of nowhere. The room we had was nothing like the pictures either.

We therefore asked to cancel the following 2 nights and move somewhere else, but the staff didn't speak any English, so they rang the manager. I spoke to her over the phone and she claimed that we would have to pay anyway, despite me having printed the terms and conditions which specifically said this was not the case. I had given my credit card details to confirm the booking, and the staff were trying to make me sign a receipt for full payment for the 3 nights and the manager said she would bring me the money back in cash for the other 2 nights the next day! Obviously I refused to sign the credit card slip and we agreed that I would pay for one night in cash. When we left the next day the staff were very friendly and said it was all ok. When I got home they had charged me on my credit card for the full 3 nights (345 euro's) on top of the 115 euro's we had paid in cash. I have since managed to claim the money back through the booking company, and I am sure they will claim it was a mistake, but I am not convinced. In the room there was a list of extra charges for the accommodation, including an extra charge on check out for cleaning the room! I would strongly advise you not to go here, the location in rubbish, especially of you do not have a car, and the manager was very much trying to rip us off.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Kate415

Travelers are raving about these Torri del Benaco hotels

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

Great value for money, fantastic location and a beautiful place to stay. We had traveled through Italy and were planning on stopping at Lake Garda on the way home but it was so lovely here that we decided to stay for longer.

When we arrived we thought we were at the wrong hotel because it was too beautiful for what we had paid. We had a private terrace with a fantastic view of the lake, there was also a pool and Jacuzzi that you could relax in with the most amazing views.

Only a 5 minute walk to restaurants and a short drive to the supermarket it was in a perfect location.

The rooms have all the facilities for self catering, including a communal BBQ in the garden area. We loved cooking and sitting on our private terrace overlooking the lake.

The rooms are in a traditional Italian style but our bathroom looked brand new and very modern, including a shower and Jacuzzi bath.

The staff were lovely and helpful and we cannot recommend it enough. There was a free tea and coffee machine, free parking and even a couple of very cute kittens.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
#12 of 26 in Torri del Benaco
Enjoy Garda Hotel
Enjoy Garda Hotel
#1 of 28 in Peschiera del Garda

Been to Gardasee Apartments? Share your experiences!