“The view,the food,the hosts- all bueno!!”

Le Gemme di Artemisia
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Small restaurant located on the east coast of Lake Garda ( Torri del Benaco). Le Gemme di Artemisia offers cooking class in the morning and restaurant at the evening time with only 3 tables , therefore it is highly recommended to book it in advance. We have only tasting menus ( see on our web site). Since 2017 we have an accommodation located on the top floor of the restaurant with a stunning view to lake Garda.
Reviewed September 15, 2013

This a beautiful location perched on a terrace high above lake Garda. A cooking school with a difference! Andreas and lara are perfect hosts and the idea of cooking your dinner and eating in such a fabulous location will endure with us for some time. If you are holidaying anywhere in the lake Garda region, make this a must as it will be a highlight of your trip!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

We went to the restuarant for my daughters wedding reception which they organised. It was amazing nothing was too much trouble. the atmosphere was great, the view to die for and the food was just out of this world.

We were looked after very well, chef came and talked to us before the meal and the service was top notch.

If you get a chance to go to Le Gemme please do its fabulous.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

We were fortunate enough to eat here as part of my sister's wedding and wow! This is a very special place due to the location and owners who have a real passion for what they do. The food was superb, presentation of the tables was serene and the views were inspiring! An amazing place and I would definitely recommend going if you ever get the chance!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Had a fabulous day here with Andreas and Lara. What a lovely, lovely, hospitable couple.
First of all – I cannot speak highly enough of the food. Every course blew my mind.
My friend and I were treated to a private 5-course class. Although it wasn’t necessarily as hands on as I thought it may have been, this suited me completely as I was able to watch a passionate master chef at work and learn valuable kitchen skills tailored to Italian cuisine.
As my friend and I were not driving, Lara picked us up at the bus stop and dropped us off later in the evening so that we could get back to Verona where we were staying.
Andreas even went beyond the call of duty and attended to my friend’s nasty insect bite.
Once you have helped out in the kitchen, you are treated to a number of wines, and you sit overlooking Lake Garda in the most beautiful of locations, eating a feast.
You take home a disc of photos and complete copies of the recipes.
I’ll be recommending this to everyone for the rest of my life!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I cannot say thank you enough to Andreas and Lara, we had an astonishing cooking lesson that was filled with laughter. From the moment we arrived with a fresh peach smoothie we knew we were onto a good thing. Andreas taught our family a range of skills and was willing to answer any question on cooking he has such passion and Lara is a very warm and welcoming sommelier. The lessons we learned will stay with us forever and has encouraged us all to dump the dodgy packaged food and go for the good stuff when you can.... Bring on the fresh egg pasta and homemade chocolate torte! We'd like to go again.... Also the view of lake garda is amazing and don't be scared of the drive up, just put your foot to the pedal after following Lara's fantastic directions. Book it now!