“wine tasting and lunch”

Miranda Restaurant @ Lou Miranda Estate
Ranked #25 of 160 Restaurants in Barossa Valley
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Description: Lou Miranda Estate is a boutique winery producing wines from our Estate owned vineyards. The Cellar door is open 7 days for wine sales. Our restaurant is open from Friday to Tuesday 12:00 to 3:00pm.
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Arrived early for pre-lunch wine tasting to start our barossa trip and fantastic wines!the old vine shiraz is a must! Then had lunch of salt and pepper squid with a cheeky chardonnay! Brilliant service brilliant food great location at the gateway to the barossa! Go to Lou Miranda first for lunch and a drink its well worth it

1  Thank simoncov

Reviewed February 18, 2014

I had lunch here the week before Christmas 2013 with friends. The staff were so friendly. We had an 18 month old with us and they were so great with her.
We sampled some wines before choosing and the man who assisted us was lovely and very knowledgeable.
The food was sensational. Everyone enjoyed their food, even the 18 month old.
The desserts were impeccable.
Good value for money.
The estate is just lovely, even the bathroom!
I will definitely be returning.

1  Thank EatPrayLove123
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Good food, great ambiance!

Visited with our family for wine tasting and lunch when we visited Barossa Vally recently . We had stuffed Chicken breast and Fish of the day - they were excellent! Then the 'home made' desserts were fantastic (one of uniquely best desserts I ever had)!

Service was great - staffs very friendly.

If you are visiting Barossa or you want to go for fining dining - this is one of the best options!

2  Thank rajarshidg
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

I have been visiting Lou and his family for over 9 years. The food is always amazing and I just love the friendly service. My family always feel welcome here.
Just had lunch and of course I had the gnocchi and my husband had the seafood pasta dish. Absolutely amazing dishes. Thankyou Chef for another great lunch. Will be back in a few months for another lunch date.

2  Thank Hoagsville
Reviewed January 8, 2014

We stumbled into this place on a hot day, greeted with air conditioning and a smile from the friendly staff. The restaurant itself is very nice, with an old rustic feel and plenty of historical items on display. The menu is made from local produce and has plenty on offer - including some of the best desserts I have had in a very long time. The prices are great and the staff were happy to help with any request. I will definitely be back again.

1  Thank Sam M