“Try the Gnocchi ”

Miranda Restaurant @ Lou Miranda Estate
Ranked #30 of 160 Restaurants in Barossa Valley
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Description: Lou Miranda Estate is a boutique winery producing wines from our Estate owned vineyards. The Cellar door is open 7 days for wine sales. Our restaurant is open from Friday to Tuesday 12:00 to 3:00pm.
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

I have been visiting Lou and his family for over 9 years. The food is always amazing and I just love the friendly service. My family always feel welcome here.
Just had lunch and of course I had the gnocchi and my husband had the seafood pasta dish. Absolutely amazing dishes. Thankyou Chef for another great lunch. Will be back in a few months for another lunch date.

2  Thank Hoagsville

Reviewed January 8, 2014

We stumbled into this place on a hot day, greeted with air conditioning and a smile from the friendly staff. The restaurant itself is very nice, with an old rustic feel and plenty of historical items on display. The menu is made from local produce and has plenty on offer - including some of the best desserts I have had in a very long time. The prices are great and the staff were happy to help with any request. I will definitely be back again.

1  Thank Sam M
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We have dined here five times in the past 12 months. It represents good value for money given that the serves are generous & the food is delicious. This restaurant is also a family friendly place to dine and the staff are very accommodating of food allergies. I can't go past the gnocchi which is made in house and excellent, just like proper gnocchi should be.

1  Thank Lou M
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

Lovely spot, fantastic service, excellent food... Stayed at the Barossa for a week and this was the best food and wine offering by far.

2  Thank tashaq
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

I could not disagree more with the negative feedback! This family run business is not only a beautiful estate, but the family were wonderful at hosting us during our family luncheon! The food was beautiful and the Miranda family were amazing with each guests request ... I have never had such amazing gnocchi in my life!

2  Thank Tobes290