“World cup 2018”

Ranked #1 of 49 Restaurants in Alushta
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

First of all, I'm sorry for the restaurant. Another day this might have been a good rewiew. But. We went for football, we asked if they are showing the match, they said yes. We asked if they will have the sound on, they said yes. We ordered food and drinks, and realized something was wrong. The match was not showing. We told the waitress we were going to another bar but she told us that our foods were ready. So we stayed and ordered more. The food, it was good. But to be honest the mood was ruined, I asked my wife how she liked the food and she said that she did not remember. We watched the game from my phone, with dodgy internet. We had someone babysitting our child for something that we could have done from home with fraction of the cost. Needless to say the meal was nothing to write home about. The thing that shocked me the most was that the staff did absolutely nothing to compensate our ruined evening. We got zero rubles discount, no apologies or anything to show that they really dropped the ball on our night off.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank aarok20

Reviewed November 1, 2017

We had dinner at this restaurant. I had a pizza and my wife had several sea food dishes. We also enjoyed a bottle of Inkerman Legend wine, which was really excellent. The pizza was really excellent, one of the better pizzas I have had in Russia. The sea food dishes was prepared well, but the sea food was not fresh, but rather had been brought to Alushta frozen. Even though we were right on the bank of the Black Sea, there is apparently no abundance of fresh sea food. Still the dishes were quite acceptable and were enjoyed.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed October 28, 2016

I had dinner here in August with a small group. I knew it was popular but we didn't book a table and arrived on a Friday evening. It was very busy (always a good sign) and after queuing a while the waiter at the entrance told us it would be about 30 minutes for a table. One of party who speaks Russian gave their number and we were told we would get a call. So we went for a stroll along the beach front.
Sure enough within 30 minutes we got a call and returned to the restaurant and we were seated upstairs.

Presentation of the table was excellent; clean and candlelit. All of the waiters were very attentive, helpful and not intrusive. This helps a lot with the overall atmosphere. Everywhere I looked people were smiling and enjoying being here and being looked after. There were young and old couples, families and small groups, all equally enjoying themselves.

The food and drinks menu had good variety and at surprisingly reasonable prices. We stayed for all courses and coffee/Tea. Honestly everything about this place was perfectly normal, no delays, no fuss, good food and excellent service. They do everything really well here and they understand how delivering good service makes a big difference.

I will definitely return.

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank Mishena
Reviewed May 28, 2016 via mobile

We had 2 salads and shared one pizza and one dessert. All very tasty. Incl. beer and water 1.600 rubles, that is fair ! We liked it here.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed March 1, 2016

I've been here 2 times, in 2014 and 2016. This place is among the best cafe/rests in Alushta. While their soups and salads are well enough, they are famous for their dishes of meat, e.g. steaks or shashlik. Having them with local saperavi wine is a good deal) It's needless to order any side dish as anything of meat has a set of salads on a big plate by default.

Date of visit: February 2016