All reviews his mother small hotel quiet residential neighborhood last night family run hotel train station next morning single room carried our bags italian holiday flying home within walking distance needed a place to stay only stayed one night minute drive early morning flight short stay
Selected filters
Reviewed November 3, 2018

Just returned from one night stay at Hotel Visconti. This is perfect choice if you are flying out on early morning flight from MXP. Very convenient to airport--10 minute drive max. Simone picked us up; took us back at 6:15 a.m. next morning and drove us to excellent casual, local restaurant where we enjoyed a last night dinner. Rooms are very clean and ideal for short stay. Simone bends over backwards to please. He carried our luggage up the stairs to our room when we arrived and was waiting for us in the morning when we emerged from our room. He again carried our bags down the stairs and out to the car. Hotel Visconti deserves your business because their earn it!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Hotel Visconti M, Proprietario at Hotel Visconti, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2018

Thank you very much Carles and Sally. We are happy to have made you happy! Everyday we try to do the best to to make our guests happy!!!
Hoping to see you again for your next italian trip.

Reviewed October 21, 2018

owners are very hospitable and warm, and the hotel is located in a peaceful neighborhood. however, the walls between rooms are paper-thin: we heard the snoring of a man in the room next to us, which was a first for me at a hotel. i'd recommend that the management invest in insulation and/or white noise machines, and that light sleepers plan accordingly.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 14, 2018

Friendly owners running a small hotel within their own residence in a separate building.
Courteous family, Simone and his mother. Not within walking distance to shopping, store, or restaurants, however, they drive you to restaurant and airport. A very pleasant accommodation, especially after a vacation in Italy, as a last night before flying out from Malpensa. Reasonable driving distance to Torino and center city Milan. No English television stations.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

I needed a place to stay to get to Malpensa airport relatively early last Friday morning. I found Hotel Visconti on Trip Advisor and decided to check it out -- I liked the price, the rating, and the proximity to the airport. It was easy to find with the rental car's navigation system. The woman at reception was friendly and helpful. I was grateful to have a safe place to leave my car. The single room was simple but comfortable and had all the amenities I needed -- so grateful for plenty of convenient outlets for my electronics! I was pleased with the ample breakfast available at 7:00 a.m. I left soon after and found it quick and easy to get to the airport. Overall a quick but pleasant experience! I'd go back again, for sure.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 12, 2018

This was one of the best hotel stays honestly! The rooms were sleek and modern, quiet neighborhood, the breakfast was incredible but the main draw is the incredible people running this establishment. This is family-run at its finest and these folks were some of the friendliest, helpful and most accommodating hosts you could ask for in a hotel stay. They followed us to the car rental so we could drop off our ride, shuttled us to a tasty local restaurant which could return us later and got us to the Malpensa Airport in record time because it's literally minutes away. It was a perfect end to our Italian holiday and I'd return in a second!

Date of stay: September 2018