“BED BUGS !!!”

Ibis Milano Malpensa Aeroporto
Ohio
“BED BUGS !!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

One night, three different rooms, bed bugs in each. My wife had bites all over her body and killed seven bedbugs in her bed.. We stayed there about a year ago and everything was fine. The only remedy was to change rooms two times. No refund or credit was offered; the staff was rude, suggesting WE brought the bugs. We spent a month in Greece and a month in Sicily staying in friend's houses. I know we had no bedbugs when we arrived at the IBIS. I know I will not stay there again.

Room Tip: Pick a room without bedbugs.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Djhortom
ORIETTA_COPPI, Direttore at Ibis Milano Malpensa Aeroporto, responded to this review, June 21, 2014
Dear Guest,

I'm sorry that your stay at the Ibis Milano Malpensa was not up to your expectations, and please, accept our most sincere apologies.

This episode does not correspond to our standard: I assure you, that our staff is periodically trained in order to give a customer-oriented service; besides, I assure you that we take every day, all necessary actions to ensure a comfortable stay for all our clients in all our rooms.
We are ready to welcoming you again, trying to regain your confidence.
Yours sincerely

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014

This Ibis hotel is about an 8 minute drive from Malpensa Airport in Milan. There is a free bus shuttle to take you to the airport (leaving every half hour starting at 5:30 a.m.) and there is also a free bus shuttle to take you to the hotel from the airport (exit 10 Arrivals Terminal 1).Everything worked out as advertised. The room itself was clean and comfortable. Please note you must reserve your seat for the shuttle bus to the airport.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
ORIETTA_COPPI, Direttore at Ibis Milano Malpensa Aeroporto, responded to this review, June 22, 2014
Dear Guest,

thank you for taking your time to reporting your positive feedback concerning your accommodation at the Ibis Milano Malpensa.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay and really looking forward to welcome you again on the next future.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014

When you need to stay near Malpensa Airport, It's good option. Basic hotel, but very clean and comfortable. Free shuttle from ,and to the terminal. Friendly staff, good service, free WIFI. Great value for money.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
ORIETTA_COPPI, Direttore at Ibis Milano Malpensa Aeroporto, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Dear Guest,

I would really like to thank you for reporting your positive feedback following your stay at the Ibis Milano Malpensa.
Besides offering a quality service, we try to make our guests' stay as pleasant and satisfying as possible.
I will not forget to share your comments with all my staff. Hoping to welcome you again on the next future, I send you my very best regards,
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

Used this hotel for 1 night before flying off out of Milan. Found the free shuttle service good and only very slightly delayed. The staff were very pleasant and the hotel was very clean. Basics were all available and a small coffee shop also at the entrance was quite nice. Good value for money!

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sohan_Silva
ORIETTA_COPPI, Direttore at Ibis Milano Malpensa Aeroporto, responded to this review, June 8, 2014

Rehovot
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

As we had and early flight to catch at Malpensa ...07.00 takeoff, we needed a hotel nearby the airport.
As luck would have it I found the IBIS hotel with a great rate (incl. breakfast ).
What was very good was the room. Just as I would have expected it to be, Spacious, clean with all the basic facilities that one would expect.

When I had to return my rented car at the airport the night before ( as there would be no time in the morning ) there was the Ibis FREE shuttle there ready to take me back to the hotel.
I had already booked the FREE shuttle for 05.00 for the quick trip to the airport.

I was told that in the morning, it would be possible to get a coffee and biscuit from 04.00 but due to the early hour , I could not get get breakfast.
To my surprise and delight, what I thought to be a quick cup of coffee, turned out to be a good and varied continental breakfast, with juices, cheeses, meats, fresh bread & rolls and also biscuits and cakes.
Great value and great service.
It is what we all want....GOOD VALUE FOR OUR MONEY !!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Iwise

Dublin, Ireland
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

Some of the hotel staff were unhelpful and rude, specifically those who worked in the restaurant. The staff at reception were great, very helpful. Breakfast is very disappointing, I recommend eating elsewhere. No hot food available, even the toaster was broken. The room was okay but there was only one power outlet to charge devices with. That was a real inconvenience as I was traveling with my wife.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Daniel D
Dear Guest,

I'm sorry that our service was not up to your expectations.

The Ibis always want to offer the highest quality of service, therefore, your opinion is valuable to us. Hoping to welcoming you again, I send you my best regards.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cardano al Campo
Novotel Milano Malpensa Airport
#4 of 6 in Cardano al Campo
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,101 reviews
BEST WESTERN Cavalieri Della Corona
BEST WESTERN Cavalieri Della Cor...
#3 of 6 in Cardano al Campo
MOXY Milan Malpensa Airport
MOXY Milan Malpensa Airport
#2 of 10 in Somma Lombardo
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,242 reviews
Ascot Lodging
Ascot Lodging
#5 of 6 in Cardano al Campo

Been to Ibis Milano Malpensa Aeroporto? Share your experiences!