“Good airport hotel”

Ibis Milano Malpensa Aeroporto
Austin, Texas
“Good airport hotel”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

For an airport hotel, the Ibis Milano Malpensa is pretty good. The room was clean, staff professional and the restaurant food good. They had a free airport shuttle that would arrive on the half hour starting at 5am, I believe. The only petty annoyance I had was the fact that their were limited outlets in the room for my computer and such. All in all, I wouldn't stay here for a luxury experience, but it was a great hotel if you need to be close to the airport.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
ORIETTA_COPPI, Direttore at Ibis Milano Malpensa Aeroporto, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Dear Sir,
Thank you for taking the time to inform us about your experience following your stay at our hotel.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon at Ibis Milano Malpensa,
Yours sincerely,
Orietta Coppi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
istanbul
Reviewed February 13, 2014

I have been dıffrent ıbıs hotel and sımılar servıce.I spent my last nıght in İtalia at this hotel.Check ınn perıod so borıng and long rest staff so so.Rooms ok and clean ..WIFI Free ıf can you connect..

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
ORIETTA_COPPI, Direttore at Ibis Milano Malpensa Aeroporto, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Dear Sir,
Thank you for your comment.
We regret the standards of service fell short of your expectations and we ask you to accept our most sincere apologies.
We would like to reassure you we have already put in place the necessary measures to guarantee that the standard meets your expectations. We are ready to welcoming you again upon your next stay.
Yours sincerely,
Hong Kong
Reviewed January 18, 2014

We spent our last night in Milan at the Ibis Malpensa Airport as we had to catch an early flight the next day. To get to the hotel we took the free hotel shuttle from the airport. We caught it in terminal one in the arrivals area from exit 10. It arrives at quarter past and quarter to the hour and was bang on time.

Check in at the hotel was efficient and the girl was very friendly. As Accor members we were given a voucher for free drinks.

We got a bit confused in the lift as the rooms were down from reception while we automatically expected to go up.

The room was comfortable and clean. The only complaint I have was a total absence of cups or glasses, not even a plastic cup in the bathroom to use when cleaning your teeth.

The hotel's free Wifi worked well.

We had a lovely meal in the hotel restaurant. I had some delicious cheese ravioli in tomato and basil sauce with chopped up courgettes. We used our free drink vouchers for beers.

The room was quiet and comfortable, but I did not sleep well. That's just me and having to catch early morning flights rather than any fault of the hotel.

We pre-booked our shuttle back to the airport and it arrived on time. The shuttle leaves the hotel on the hour and at half past the hour. It was snowing as we left. Check-out was efficient. We did not pay any extra city tax. We did not have time to try breakfast.

A good place to stay if you want easy access to the airport.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
4 Thank irenemHongKong
ORIETTA_COPPI, Direttore at Ibis Milano Malpensa Aeroporto, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your review. I am really sorry to read that you did not find on the bathroom the plastic cups, part of hotel standard supply. You should have contacted the front desk, who would have immediately provided you the cups requested. Hoping to welcome you again on the next future, I send you my best regards.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 28, 2013

This hotel is brilliant, good value, very clean, very nice and helpful staff and handy for the airport.This is the second time I have stayed here (it was Christmas Eve) and they made me feel at home. The service was brilliant both times. The food at the bar and in the restaurant is very good too.Thanks for looking after me.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Guest,
I would really like to thank you for reporting your positive feedback following your stay at the Ibis Milano Malpensa. Besides offering a quality service, we try to make our guests' stay as pleasant and satisfying as possible. I will not forget to share your comments with all my staff. Hoping to welcome you again on the next future, I send you my very best regards,
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

This is a decent hotel to stay if you have a flight to catch from Milan Malpensa Airport. The hotel is not too far from the Airport and has free shuttle bus service every 30 minutes. However, the bus may well go for an overhaul as everything in the bus makes sound except for the horn (which the driver never had to use !!! )
The tariff is low at 59 euro for a night given the quality of room and cleanliness.
The restaurant is not that great though. Too little choices of vegetarian meal.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
ORIETTA_COPPI, Direttore at Ibis Milano Malpensa Aeroporto, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Dear guest,
Thank you for your observations and for taking your time to write a review, following your stay into Ibis Milano Malpensa. I send you my very best regards,
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cardano al Campo
Holiday Inn Express Milan-Malpensa Airport
Best Western Hotel Cavalieri Della Corona
Best Western Hotel Cavalieri Del...
#3 of 6 in Cardano al Campo
#4 of 6 in Cardano al Campo
First Hotel Malpensa
First Hotel Malpensa
#1 of 9 in Somma Lombardo

Been to Ibis Milano Malpensa Aeroporto? Share your experiences!