1,431 results
All reviews malpensa airport novotel standard sofa bed free shuttle tub and shower an early flight stayed here for one night arriving late short stay outdoor pool rental car every half hour following morning minute drive last night yogurt milan
Selected filters
Reviewed June 9, 2019

Check-in was fine. The room was just fine; but I was quite put off by the staff at the breakfast buffet. We were actually booked for breakfast at 7 am, but were there at 6.50 a.m. I told the lady my room number and went inside the breakfast hall. Out of courtesy, I asked if I could sit anywhere. It was then that she found out that I was part of a tour group, and chased me out of the breakfast area, snatching my coffee cup out of my hands. Goodness! Sure it could have been my fault for not keeping to the time slot booked, but she could have just explained the hotel policy politely instead of showing her offensive gesture. So much for Italian hospitality.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
malpensa07, General Manager at Novotel Milano Malpensa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Client,
Thank you for taking the time to review.
I'm sorry to hear that the stay was not according to your expectations.
I personally took care of your report and made the person indicated by you aware of this so that this behavior does not happen again.
Looking at the shuttle, I inform you that the only place where the shuttles can stop at the airport is the one where you got off.

Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

We went to this hotel. After coming, there isn’t nobody in the front desk for check in and we waited about 5 minutes. Room was clean. Staff weren’t friendly and helpful cause I called to front desk and I asked for slippers but she told me that gave me one slipper but we were 3 persons!! Interestingly, she did not bring a slipper.
next time, I called again to front desk that I need Iron she told me unfriendly that there’s Laundry in first floor... unfortunately she was didn’t helpful and very rude.
Breakfast was good but Cup and Dishes were very dirty. we got on the Shuttle
For going to airport. When we arrived to the airport driver didn’t take off departure. He drove to arrival and take off us and we had to walk to departures part.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Client,
Thank you for taking the time to review.
I'm sorry to hear that the stay was not according to your expectations.
When you look at the shuttle, you are informed that the only place where the shuttles can stop at the airport is where you left off.

Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

Reasonably priced airport hotel with free shuttle service. Restaurant is so-so and there is nothing else within walking distance. Nice and clean rooms with space for 2 adults and 2 kids. Has an outdoor pool but June 1st it is not yet open.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank madsnorman

Dear Client,
Thank you for taking the time to review. I'm sorry to hear that the stay was not according to your expectations.
I ask you if you want to contact me directly in order to deepen your report.
Regarding the signaling of the opening of the pool date I inform you that up to 2 days before the date of your arrival the weather was bad and we could open the day after your departure.

Reviewed June 1, 2019 via mobile

Due to a national airport strike we had to travel to a Milan from Pisa to get home the next day. We arrived at the airport terminal from Milan central station. I had read on my way that the hotel has a shuttle bus and that’s located at arrivals at the very end of the terminal 1. Due to the industrial action I wasn’t sure if they would be travelling to and from the airport. I called the hotel when we arrived and asked if they would send the shuttle it was on its way and arrived 10 minutes later. We used the shuttle again the following morning. I booked it at check in, this was an excellent set provided by the hotel.The check in was very efficient. Our room was perfectly adequate clean and comfortable for an overnight stop, no complaints at all.There was the usual fridge safe tea coffee making facilities and a tv. The WiFi was of good quality. We ate in the restaurant after a long long day travelling . The food was expensive in comparison to the quality which was very limited . If this had been better then I would have given it 5 stars.The breakfast was plentiful and thee was a good choice, a very good start to a long journey home. If I had to stop over at the airport again I wouldn’t hesitate to stay again but would probably eat dinner elsewhere not sure where though as there isn’t much around.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 31, 2019 via mobile

So, my bag got lost on the way to Milan. Customers service in the lost baggage claims area were EXTREMELY rude. There was no shift manager to complain available , they told me nothing about reimbursement rules, as a result, I lost 100 euros for buying what I needed to survive until my bag arrived 2 days later. Absolutely horrible people and employees . Generally, Italians are happy and helpful people, not this department!

Date of stay: May 2019