1,418 results
All reviews malpensa airport novotel standard sofa bed free shuttle tub and shower an early flight stayed here for one night arriving late short stay outdoor pool nice room rental car every half hour following morning minute drive last night yogurt
Selected filters
Reviewed April 24, 2019

Our Hotel, Ibis, the kitchen was closed for dinner. They sent us to the Hotel Novotel across the street. All that was offered was a buffet for 25 euro per person. The food was atrocious! One of the worst meals EVER had and truly the worst meal in Italy. I will say the service was EXCELLENT! But the food. And we did not have an option of eating anywhere else.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
malpensa07, General Manager at Novotel Milano Malpensa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2019

Dear Client,
thank you for taking the time to review it. I'm sorry to hear that the stay was not according to his expectations.
I ask you if you want to contact us directly, in order to deepen your report.
we had a lot of turnout that day, but we didn't get any signal.
Best regards,

Andrea Morandini

Reviewed April 15, 2019

I understand well that in times of Exhibition in Milano the prices rise. However the service should be at least the same in normal occupation times.
It is not the first time I stay in this hotel - normaly good.
- I am questioning why the hotel is not able to offer an umbrella - its a very joke to tell me go to the next hotel they sell umbrellas.
- why for 2 people only 1 glas is in the room? to tell me that it is standard is not polite.
- shuttle to the hotel is definitely out of good service - no assistance of the driver to place the luggage

I am sure the next time this hotel will improve

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
malpensa07, General Manager at Novotel Milano Malpensa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2019

Dear Client,
Thank you for taking the time to review.
I'm sorry to hear that the stay was not according to your expectations. I inform you that the hotel has umbrellas that you can sell to customers. I apologize for finding just a glass in the room. I spoke personally with the housekeeper to ensure that this does not happen again.
Best Regards,
Andrea Morandini

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

A simple hotel giving you the comfort that you are looking for. Airport transfer is a plus, since the taxi drivers tend to charge you 25€ for a 4 km ride. You can book this transfer service for only 2€ one way. Clean rooms, nice staff and quite a reasonable price. The breakfast buffet was much better than many other hotels in Italy.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 11, 2019

What I liked the most was the convenience and ease of access afforded by this Hotel in terms of proximity and transportation links to and from Malpensa Airport. A fine Accor property overall. It made for a perfect overnight stay at the tail end of my European sojourn.

Room tip: Top floors are quieter.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

If you are looking for hotel just for a transit trip, this hotel is the appropriate hotel, all basic facilities are here, quiet, clean , safe the hotel staff able to speak English, and respectful, there is few restaurant near by too

Trip type: Traveled on business