1,430 results
All reviews malpensa airport novotel standard sofa bed free shuttle tub and shower an early flight stayed here for one night arriving late short stay outdoor pool rental car every half hour following morning minute drive last night yogurt milan
Selected filters
Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

Close to the airport with a shuttle service connecting to both terminals . Modern functional rooms and bathrooms. Good for a short stay if you have an early flight to catch ! Free WiFi and decent bar and restaurant facilities .

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank madhav24
Reviewed March 28, 2019

We spent our last night in Italy here. The rooms are clean and modern. We dined at the restaurant, had a decent meal and enjoyed some wine at the lobby bar. There is no charge for parking (we had a rental car). The morning breakfast buffet has great hours - the hotel tries to accommodate very early as well as late departures. The selection was good. The drive to the airport is short so there’s no need to leave extra early to get there. I would stay at this facility again

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 19, 2019

Our company hosted a 2 day conference for 40 people at the Novotel Milano Malpensa Airport Hotel in February and I had a very positive experience of the hotel and its staff. The bedrooms were spacious and had large bathrooms. I was in contact with Barbara, the Events Manager, for a couple of months prior to the event and found her to be friendly and helpful. We had quite specific requirements and so I sent Barbara lots of emails. Although I wasn't always able to speak to her on the phone, which would have been helpful, everything I had asked/requested was taken on board and was ready for our arrival. All staff I encountered - from those on Reception to the bar staff and events staff - were very friendly and couldn't do enough to help. My only criticism would be that even though the buffet lunch contained a variety of different food, it was the same food on both days and on the evening when we arrived. It would have been nice to have a bit more variety. Everything else was great and the event was a success, largely due to the attention and experience of the staff at the hotel. Thank you!

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 11, 2019 via mobile

I stayed at the Novotel Malpensa Airport hotel on 26th dec 2018 and checked out on 27th Dec 2018 . I left my makeup bag which contained my Gold Wedding Ring and very expensive makeup items.
On my return to the UK i realised I had misplaced my makeup bag .
After asking my party if they had my makeup bag I was under the impression it was lost . I then spent over £200 to replace some items. But my Gold wedding ring I cannot replace.
On 9th Jan 2019 i decided to email Novotel just to see if I had left my makeup bag at the hotel room . To my surprise the front desk had my makeup bag. They at no point contacted me knowing they had my property . They had my email and contact number but never told me they had my property. I was still ok at this point. I asked them kindly if they can have my property sent to me and I will pay for the courier but they refused. I then asked them if they can advise me on a courier but they didnt help. I emailed them yesterday to ask if they can print a label and box my makeup bag so that i can direct TNT to have my bag sent to me, Novotel again refused to print a label for me.
Now I feel like I am not being treated fairly at all. I am very upset and Novotel mission and vision is about a great customer experience ? I feel as if your service has been missold to me and I have rights under The Sale of Goods and Service Act and Misprepresentation Act which clearly state that if you have advised of offering a service to a customer then you must keep your promise.
Before i approach social media facebook , twitter and instagram I want my issue resolved. I am no longer willing to pay for the courier as I beleive that Novotel have breached there terms of service with me and owe me due compensation to make this right.
I want to be reunited with my property without further ado.
I await your speedy response and hope you can make this right.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
malpensa07, General Manager at Novotel Milano Malpensa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2019

Dear Madame,
we already reply on the other we site.
Best regards,

Andrea Morandini

Reviewed March 11, 2019

You have to teach to the very "important" woman in breakfast room, how to work with customers.From the other side, the food wasn´t very good by breakfast: bacon not fried, omlett was like grey porridge.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com