“Perfect hotel for a quick business trip”

Novotel Milano Malpensa Airport
GreenLeadersBronze level
Amsterdam
“Perfect hotel for a quick business trip”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

The hotel is very conveniently located towards Malpensa Airport, while at the same time almost on the motorway towards Milan or Turin. Across from it is an Ibis, and both operate a regular shuttles service towards both Terminals on Malpensa. Ample parking for those who need that. Great, newly furbished rooms and given the un-touristy location attractively priced. The restaurant exceded my expectations: not just a hotel kitchen but good local and international food, decently priced. The bar is open to midnight - a tad expensive, but that's just about the only complaint, if any. O - the breakfast is awesome. Best selection for every wish I've seen in a long time.

Room Tip: There are no great views and the noise of the motorway is far away. So, don't bother too much. H...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
malpensa07, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Milano Malpensa Airport, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review.
It gives me great pleasure to know that you found our hotel and our services to your liking.
The quality and customer care is our daily priorities.
I hope to have again our guest !

Barbara
NOVOTEL MILANO MALPENSA AEROPORTO

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Recently stayed in Novotel Milano due to it's location since I had a late arrival and early departure.

I stayed twice in Sep 2013 in this hotel and both time didn't have a good experience. Terrible Wi-fi. It was very slow and keep disconnecting so I had to constantly call reception and ask them to reset their modem. I tried the restaurant for dinner but got very disappointed. Restaurant open at 7pm and we were there at 8pm. Majority of dishes on main menu was not available. The only dishes available was from their special menu and that was pasta with very plain and tasteless sauce even the pasta wasn't properly cooked. If that happened in a different county I could understand but we're talking about Italy. For a 4 star hotel they didn't even have a shower cap. You can find shower cap even in the 3 stars hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
malpensa07, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Milano Malpensa Airport, responded to this review, October 19, 2013
Dear customer,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review.
Regarding your observation about the room, will submit in person to our office from what you observed.
As for the headphones for my hair is very strange what you tell me. Personally will investigate the incident, since we have such a product without any kind of problem.
I am very sorry about the connection problem. I think it happened at a time of bad weather, which has caused a great hardship on the line, fixed within a few hours.
I'm sorry to know that you have not found available dishes selected by you. Will investigate the incident personally as our restaurant offers a wide choice in our paper and the daily menu.

Chicago
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Hotel in general was excellent. Spacious room with modern design- very clean. Shuttles run perfectly on time, though their frequency isn't too great late at night/early in the morning. No big problem though.

Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to post your review.
I am very pleased that you found our hotel and our services to your liking.
The quality and customer care is our priority everyday.
I hope to have again our guest.

Novotel Milano Malpensa AEROPOERTO
Perth Western Australia
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Great location, quiet, great amenities & close to Milano Malpensa airport made this the logical choice. Food was good & also catered for Gluten free diets which was handy although a tad on the high in price.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to post your review.
I am very pleased that you found our hotel and our services to your liking.
Our cuisine is distinguished by the Gluten free products are always available for our customers.
The quality and customer care is our priority everyday.
I hope to have again our guest.

Novotel Milano Malpensa AEROPOERTO
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I had to catch an early flight from Malpensa and wanted to avoid rush hour traffic so I picked this hotel based on the price and the location. I was very positively impressed when I got there: not only is the hotel very easily accessible from the highway and is minutes to Malpensa , but it s modern, clean and spacious. It even has a pool with a very nice deck that I wished I had time to use!. The room was spacious except for the narrow and kind of "curvy" entrance, crisp sheets and nice sofa, perfectly lit and clean washroom with tub and shower.
They offer a shuttle service every 30 minutes to and from the airport and the ride is only about 3 minutes. Bar and sitting areas are also very nice and spacious.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Customer,
thank you for dedeicato the time to post your review.
I am very pleased to know that your stay was to your liking.
The quality and customer care is our daily commitment. I take this opportunity to inform you that our pool is open during the spring and summer, and is at the complete disposal of our customers. Our restaurant with terrace overlooking the pool is open from 12.00 am to 2.30 pm for lunch and from 07.00 pm to 10.30 pm for dinner.
I hope to avererla again our guest.

St. Joseph, MN
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We, a group of seven, stayed at this hotel for an evening before boarding our flight back to the US. The staff was helpful in every regard. The hotel was very modern and spacious, something that we'd appreciated after all the narrow hallways and tight spaces in Venice and Lake Como. The shuttle to the airport ran every half hour like clockwork. We were able to take the shuttle to the airport and catch the express train into Milan for some last minute sight seeing. The restaurant was pretty average but the bartender was quite friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and quiet. I thought that at 95 euros it was a good value.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
malpensa07, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Milano Malpensa Airport, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your review.
I'm glad to know that he has found the hotel and our services to your liking.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cardano al Campo
Cardano Hotel Malpensa
Cardano Hotel Malpensa
#1 of 6 in Cardano al Campo
Best Western Hotel Cavalieri Della Corona
Best Western Hotel Cavalieri Del...
#3 of 6 in Cardano al Campo

Been to Novotel Milano Malpensa Airport? Share your experiences!