We, a group of seven, stayed at this hotel for an evening before boarding our flight back to the US. The staff was helpful in every regard. The hotel was very modern and spacious, something that we'd appreciated after all the narrow hallways and tight spaces in Venice and Lake Como. The shuttle to the airport ran every half hour like clockwork. We were able to take the shuttle to the airport and catch the express train into Milan for some last minute sight seeing. The restaurant was pretty average but the bartender was quite friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and quiet. I thought that at 95 euros it was a good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Milan Malpensa Airport is a modern 4 star hotel with 208 rooms, just a few minutes from Terminals 1 and 2 of Milano Malpensa Airport, 35 km from the Exhibition Centre and 40 km from the centre of Milan. Free scheduled shuttle bus to and fromthe airport. Ideal for business trips, with a Convention Centre offering 6 meeting rooms (240 guests), business corner and WiFi. It features family rooms for 2 adults and 2 children, NovotelCafé (open 24 hrs), bar, gym, garden, outdoor pool and garage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, ACCOR, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Novotel Milano Malpensa Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Milan Malpensa Airport Hotel Cardano Al Campo
- Cardano Al Campo Novotel
- Novotel Cardano Al Campo
- Novotel Milano Malpensa Airport Italy/Cardano Al Campo