All reviews local restaurants free shuttle shuttle service last night airport shuttle the hotel staff front desk staff next morning clean rooms no charge quiet neighborhood included breakfast small bar rental car arrived late great airport hotel an overnight stay
Selected filters
Reviewed May 27, 2019

This hotel was extremely nice. Only 10 minutes from the airport, and the hotel offered a free van too and from the airport that you could schedule a seat on. Our room was very spacious, with two beds AND two TVs with international channels. Everything was very luxurious and clean. There were even many areas with closet space. The bad part of the room, was the bathroom. The shower barely fit one small person, and some of us had to shower with the doors open because it was so small. Everything else was very modern and nice. Outside the hotel, while we were not there for long, we did see a nice garden and pool area. In the morning, the hotel offers breakfast. While it was not the best food we had all trip, it was nice to have something before going to the airport. The staff at the hotel was very nice and informative.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 15, 2019

The best place to stay if you are flying out of Malpensa in the AM and don't want to spend lots to stay at the airport sheraton. They have a free shuttle bus and picked me up when I arrived at 11 PM at night. Offered a wake-up call for my AM flight, etc. The hotel is spotless, rooms are nice--I even had a balcony...though my room was a little hot and I could not figure out how to work the heater...but I am sure they would have helped had I called them. Instead all I had to do was open the sliding glass door to my balcony! Unlike most airport hotels, the decor was actually nice and being alone in the room did not feel depressing. Great free breakfast, too. But be warned if you are hoping to eat out nearby, I did not see anything like a nearby resaurant. That did not matter to be. Will definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank theerika
Reviewed May 13, 2019

nice stay ,near city centrum ,carrefour shoping & nice pizza restourant 10 min walking,respect to free transfer airport to/from hotel,this price included small italian braekfast,small room nice TV,but russian tv chanel not working possible,next time please small tea/coffe hot water machine in the all room

Room tip: stay in room new renovation
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank SARUNAS P
Reviewed April 1, 2019 via mobile

We ordered the night before our flight.
Clean room good staff and tasty breakfast. 10 minutes from the airport.
If I us Malpensa airport again, definitely I’ll be back.
Also u have a gas station about 1.2 kilometers from the hotel.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank shays246
Reviewed January 8, 2019

the hotel is good and comfortable, Good soundproofing. But we originally had been assigned rooms in the Botton floor that were never as nice as the ones on the first floor. Upon my insistence and reluctantly, the front desk person finally gave us something else. I really had to insist. The bottom rooms I would not rate as good. And he really only agreed when I talked about trip advisor and the review I was going to post. He was giving me a really hard time telling me he was TOTALLY BOOKED and DID NOT UNDERSTAND what I meant by better rooms.
overall its a good choice only of you arrive to take a flight the next day which was our case.

Date of stay: January 2019