“two weeks in paradise”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Bathroom # 3
Bedroom # 4 - 2 X Queen size beds
Bathroom Bedroom # 4
Bedroom # 5 - 2 X Queen size beds
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

bettina78...
Althengstett, Germany
“two weeks in paradise”
Reviewed February 21, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

I stayed in Casa Kickapoo for two weeks and it was the most relaxing vacation I ever had. The house is really beautiful and situated directly on the waterfront of the Estuary. It is a two minutes walk to the beach. A lovely private pier with hammocks and chairs is a perfect place to hang out and enjoy the beautiful view of the volcano. The rooms are great, large and very comfortable beds and private bathroom, all were perfectly clean. The rest of the house has enough space for everyone to hang out together, play games, ping pong or watch TV or find a more private spot to relax. Various hammocks are perfect for a nap or even to sleep a night outside. The beach is vast and empty, the waves perfect for beginners to surf or bodyboard. The food was just amazing and a reason in itself to come back. The staff is amazing and takes very good care of the house and its guests. I did not need to lift a finger. Luis is the perfect host. He welcomed me like an old friend and I felt at home the second I arrived. If you stay in Casa Kickapoo, you will fall in love with the place and people there!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Mikhail O
“Best vacation I have ever taken”
Reviewed February 20, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

When I decided to go to El Salvador, I didn't know what to expect. I was anxious, because I was worried that the only people who would be willing to subjugate their bodies to surfing and jiu jitus all day had to be be crazy. And everyone I met in El Salvador was crazy. But they're all the best kind of crazy. I loved every second of my time at Casa Kickapoo. Luis and Gloria are magnificent hosts. Luis the surf instructor had many of us noobs standing on the first day! And Christian is an awesome instructor and person. I had so much fun rolling and trouble shooting jiu jitsu with my fellow nerds and hanging out drinking coconuts in the pool all day. The real camp secret is Rodrigo. He can seriously cook!
I'm very thankful for the people I met. I am already planning to visit several of them this year!

Your age range 25-34
Eric D
“Paradise in El Salvador”
Reviewed February 20, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Casa Kickapoo is your total escape from every stress in your life! Imagine this:
- A beach that's only a 2 minute walk away, and so private that on most days there won't be anyone else on it but you and your group
- A house that has palm trees and hammocks everywhere, for the best naps you've ever taken
- An open air living room so you can watch movies at night with the warm breeze of El Salvador at your back
- A private dock with a wonderful view the mountains
- A night sky untouched by light pollution, for clear view of the Milky Way each night

Luis and Gloria are amazing hosts and will always make sure you have what you need. Casa Kickapoo is seriously paradise. If what you're looking for is a quiet escape away from any tourists or parties, this is your home away from home.

Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Craig F
Kaiserslautern, Germany
“Simply amazing”
Reviewed February 20, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Casa Kickapoo is an amazing place. Every day there were expertly prepared meals, surfing lessons and various other activities. And of course the daily necessity of chilling in a hammock with a fresh coconut. There wasn't a single moment I didn't enjoy during my stay. Luis and Gloria really make you feel at home in their tropical paradise.
I would recommend this experience to anyone I know and I look forward to visiting Casa Kickapoo again in the future. Two thumbs way up.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Friends getaway Large groups
31markv
“Amazing place with amazing people.”
Reviewed February 20, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

I booked my trip 9 months in advance so I had plenty of time to read all the reviews and look at all the images of Casa Kickapoo. From the moment I was collected from the airport and throughout my 2 weeks stay every moment was special and my hosts could not do enough for me and my friends. The layout of the house and location plus the amazing food and the warmth of the people made this trip I will always treasure. Thanks for the memories.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Food and people.
Friends getaway Large groups
Justin_An...
“Amazing”
Reviewed February 20, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

It felt like forever from the time I booked this camp to finally flying out to El Salvador. In my head I had so many ideas of what it would be like and was worried that I'd got so excited that maybe it wouldn't live up to what I hoped it would be.
It didn't, it exceeded them in every way!

From the moment I got to Casa Kickapoo I was made to feel completely welcome, Luis and Gloria are the perfect hosts, always smiling, kind and cannot do enough for you. The house and surroundings can only be described as paradise with coconut trees gently swaying in the breeze. Whatever you feel like doing from water skiing or surfing to simply relaxing in the pool or hammocks is catered for.
When it's time to train Christian has a way of explaining concepts and themes in ways that are simple, easy to understand and effective.

The best way to describe this camp is simply perfect. With so many new friends made and so much time spent laughing I will definitely be coming back in the future.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Cameron B
“BJJ Globetrotter trip”
Reviewed February 20, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

I went the first week in February, and I can say is that every time I walked outside it felt like paradise. I can't wait to go back and see everyone, they were all super warm and welcoming and it felt like my second home.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing