“Great atmosphere and food”
Review of Efendis Turkish Restaurant - CLOSED

Efendis Turkish Restaurant
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Dining at Efendi's Turkish Restaurant in Robina is an experience that will engage all your senses. Revel in the delicious aromas and aromatic spices coming from the kitchen where our experienced Turkish chefs prepare mouth watering dishes cooked from the freshest ingredients and centuries' old recipes. Be transported to the delights of Turkey and the Mediterranean and dine surrounded by rich timber decor, hand knitted Turkish rugs, Turkish ornaments and colourful silks. Visit us on a Friday or Saturday night and enjoy live Turkish and Mediterranean music. And at all times, feel welcomed by our traditionally warm Turkish hospitality.
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

We went here for the ottoman feast and weren't disappointed with the amount of food we got. We both left undoing our belts and trying to fit back into the car. Couple of the best things about the place were the live entertainment and the turkish delights.

How can you go wrong with belly dancing and a band? You can't. But once that was over we think the owner or manager then grabbed another staff and busted out the guitars and started singing and they were actually better than the hired band.

When our meal ended with turkish delight I figured it'd be like every other one I've had and I wouldn't enjoy it but this one was clearly just made and was quite nice. And quite nice is a great review from someone who doesn't like turkish delight or even sweets.

One small criticism is that the lamb and beef were well done and we like it medium. One down side is that this place is located so far around the promenade that you basically have to know where it is and it'd be hard to stumble upon it.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

I would definitely recommend spending the night dining at this restaurant. The service was excellent and the food was amazing. I dined with three other people and we each had different, flavoursome meals. We finished the night with traditional turkish delight, baklava and coffee. The atmosphere is inviting and the staff were personable (suggested to us their favourite meals and shared with us some Turkish phrases). Don't know what the ignorant commenter below is going on about. Our experience was excellent and I encourage you to make your own judgement by visiting Efendis. It's hard to find a good new restaurant on the GC but Efendis deliverered and I will definitely be back.

Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

Frequent diner who's up from Melbourne. This was just a poor evening dinning experience. Ordered the chefs platter and from there is was a calamity of errors. They missed the bulk of the starters that we waited forever for to then get a selection of average tasting Turkish food that was semi cold. Oh and by the way I'm of Greek/Turkish background. This place would be lucky to survive 3 month in Melbourne. Give it a miss everyone, if your in the area pop into the yum cha place next door (nice meal a few nights earlier). By the way, saying to my wife "women hold a grudge for longer" when she voiced her disappointment - not good customer service etiquette !!!! Be stunned to come up here in 12 months time and still find this place open.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

New at Robina, we had to try this new Turkish Restaurant. It was a packed house on a Saturday night. The service was attentive, friendly and quick. We were very well looked after by the staff.

The entertainment was amazing with live music and a fabulous belly dancer.

The food was authentic, good value, well presented and very tasty.

Overall a great experience. We will be back and certainly will be recommending to our friends. A dinning experience not to be missed.