“Great family restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Our family have for the last 6 months have been going to this restaurant, it is a great family restaurant we are always felt welcome with our young children and the waiters and the owners who are sometime there welcome our family like their own. Food is great and amazing value. We recently held a birthday function on a Saturday night and the level of service and food made for a great adult evening out. We highly recommend this local restaurant.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

My wife and I try this place once year as the management/ owners are always changing going out of business. The place is like fawlty towers, we have never had a good night here, they will either get the food semi ok and service will be terrible or the other way around. New owners, place is like after school care for there children and there families kids - kids are fine but in a restaurant they shouldn't be running around tables doing cartwheels. Worst atmosphere ever. I have tried this place about 7 times in as many years and honestly cannot recommend it to any demographic. I just want so badly for Robina to have a good Italian restaurant unfortunately this is not even close. This place is a epic fail, may even be cursed. I would have to say go into Broadbeach for Italian, Alto's and Marios are both fantastic and you will thank me for it.

1  Thank RUnotEntertained
Reviewed March 5, 2013

First time I have been to a place were the food was great and had live my music. I got up and danced which I have not done for so long. Atmosphere was great then I had a dessert called panacopa unbelievable

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Had a great night food music dancing and a beautiful dessert. Have not danced in a restaurant for a long time great atmosphere

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I tried this restaurant with friends a year ago and it was pretty bad. We'd heard there were new owners so thought we'd support a local business and give it another try.

Last time we were handed different menus amongst the 4 of us and got totally confused what we were meant to order from. The new menus have 2 sections - one section for Tuesday to Thursday and the other for the rest.

Sure enough 2 of our prty didn't see the small print at the top of the menu advising which day it was meant for and then felt stupid.

Anyway, we booked for 5 people and were sat at a table for 6. Service was patchy. My scallop entree was hot on the outside and stone cold in the middle. Everyone complained that their food was way too salty. The bill was dodgy with different costs for 2 of the same item.

One of the waitresses did well to avoid making eye contact when I was trying to catch her attention.

Overall, pretty poor and I hope the owner has a look at all aspects of the business because it would be a shame to fail because of all the little things.

ON the plus side, the music guy was great.

1  Thank TravelBugged2008