“Great food not so good service”

Euphoria Espresso Cafe
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Robina
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Euphoria Espreso Cafe home of the best espresso coffee & gourmet homemade food, savouries, sweets and sauces right here in Robina. Established in May 2010 We also do catering for office functions.
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

The food and coffee is awe im and well priced but what really makes me tick is the lazy and unorganized service. The last 3 times I've ordered take away I've sat there waiting for my food I can see it being made and then ready to go. But they just leave it there on the table behind the counter. Don't call your name don't say a word when you ask is my good ready they are like oh yeah what was it and then ask the chef where did you put it. I am in a hurry that's why I ordered takeaway in the first place, give me my food if it's ready and waiting why should I remind them that I can see it sitting there!

Reviewed June 14, 2013

this is by far the best place to get coffee there is no other option in robina that even comes close ...service is great and the coffee yes the coffee is well the best in Robina

2  Thank saascha K
Reviewed March 17, 2013

SInce I work nearby I love popping in for breakfast or even just coffee . My husband works by nearby as well and we often catch up for breakfast of lunch . We have been going here for several years and as all the other coffee shops have increased their prices this place has stayed consistently the same . The food is fresh and delicious their breakfast great value have not seen cheaper except at Maccas (but you would not count that in the same league .) Lunches are lovely and healthy as well good value . Staff very accomodating as people have stated . We have gone there as a group they are happy to group chairs and tables / people have pets outside/ if coffee is cold happy to get you new one extra . Only down side is if its raining or cold (sometimes early morning in winter ) would be nice to have bistro blinds outside
if their body corperate let them .

1  Thank Liz H
Richard H, Owner at Euphoria Espresso Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Dear Valued Customer,
We really appreciate your feedback and thank you very much for your kind words. It does give the whole team lots of motivation in our everyday service, hence keeping our food fresh,healthy and affordable. We have been looking to put a bistro blind outside for years but the body corporate did not approve as it does not give a good appearance to the building. We will keep begging them though. We hope this problem will not turn you away from coming. Again,Thank You very much.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I was intrigued by this little cafe across the road from woolies petrol station everytime i go to fill up the tank of my truck, so i decided to go and check it out one day. The outside seating area was full and a bit noisy inside with all the coffee machine and exhaust from the kitchen going, and i can tell that Mr. Chef was busy. I ordered a flatwhite while browsing the menu, it tasted great and smooth but it wasnt hot enough, so i asked the staff if they could put it in the microwave for few seconds for me. The barista came with a freshly made coffee and apologized, i was impressed with the service. I went back after few days for breakfast, ordered eggs benedict salmon. The egg was cooked to perfection, salmon was generous amount, but i would have put a little bit more of spinach leaves, but that didnt bother me much really. And the friendly staff remembered that i like my coffee extra hot. Great fresh food,great coffee and great service, what else could you ask for? But for me i am satisfied and i would recommend to all, but discover it yourself!

Euphoria E, Manager at Euphoria Espresso Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank You very much for the feedback and we are very pleased that you discovered us. Most baristas heat the milk to a certain degree to avoid burning the milk, but we are more than happy to make your coffee extra hot upon request, just simply mention it to our staff. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

We've been to Euphoria plenty of times and it's always been a great experience. The food is great, the staff are friendly and accommodating and the coffee is very well made. What I love is all the food is made fresh and in house. Personal favourites are the vegetarian option and the pancakes. The portions are very generous and very good value for money. And if you want a quick sugar hit, the brownies and the little macadamia tarts are yum.

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank You for the feedback, we are trying our best to maintain the good quality of our food and its freshness by simply cooking at our cafe premises. We hope to see you again soon.