“Great weekend breakfast”

Euphoria Espresso Cafe
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Robina
Cuisines: Cafe, Australian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Welcome to Euphoria Espreso Cafe home of the best espresso coffee & gourmet homemade food, savouries, sweets and sauces right here in Robina. Established in May 2010 We also do catering for office functions.
Gold Coast, Australia
“Great weekend breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

Delicious coffee and fresh, homemade food. The mug coffees are a perfect size. Always busy on the weekend so get in early or book ahead! I judge a Sunday breakfast by the quality of the Eggs Benedict and Euphoria's was one of the best I've had - the poached eggs were perfect with firm whites and oozy yolks, and the ham version I had came with plenty of ham. The omelette with a choice of toppings was also great and came with sweet chilli capsicum homemade sauce which was fantastic. Close enough to Robina Town Centre that if you're in the area it's worth a side trip, with ample parking right outside.

• Visited February 2013
Euphoria E, Manager at Euphoria Espresso Cafe, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Dear Valued Customer,
We are very delighted to hear your feedback. We hope to see you again soon.

Robina, Australia
“Fave hang out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

This cafe near the skilled park,is my favourite hang out! It is close to train station, so i stop here to have a breakfast and coffee almost evry morning before i go to catch the train to work. SOmetime i am running late and i will just phone them up. Happy people working in this cafe with all smiles and very positive vibe. The food is extraordinaire! You can go vegan, gluten free, or hearty. Plus dining with the musly TItans boys, ahhh superb!
opppsss.. coffee is always a winner and their dairy free drinks, they never ceased to impress you

• Visited February 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Definitely Worth a visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

Ive been going to Euphoria for many many years every time I'm on the Gold Coast. The food is always delicious, tasty and reasonable. You will always get a generous portion size and everything on the menu is made fresh and with love by the chef, from the famous brownies, to the sanwiches, pumpkin and feta tarts ( my fav) - the lot.
Also an excellent friendly team who are only happy to accomodate your every need. Great job guys.
Shakira - Sydney

• Visited September 2012
Dear Valued Customer,
Thank You for sharing your experience, we are looking forward to serve you again soon.
Mudgeeraba, Australia
“Great Coffee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

This tiny cafe has the best coffee I have found on the Gold Coast yet! The only downside is that some of the food is slightly overpriced. But the coffee is worth going there for. Make sure you head here if you're a coffee lover!!

• Visited November 2012
Esther H, Manager at Euphoria Espresso Cafe, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Dear Customer,
Thank you for your feedback.
We are delighted to know that you enjoyed our coffee.
We are trying our very best to keep our food fresh,good quality and the prices low as we can, we wishes we can drop our prices lower than we have right now but due to the cost of raw materials, labour etc. its is very difficult. Thank You for your kind understanding.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“EUPHORIA Espresso cafe little cosy place but full of great stuffs!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

The best place I've ever dine into around Robina. I went there to redeemed a living social voucher and didn't expect too much as I have been to so many place that offer discount but not getting good quality food.
Anyway, it was 2 breakfast my husband had eggs Benedict salmon, he love the holondaise sauce,it was nice and fresh and we can tell it was not from a packet. I had sweet vego, that sweet capsicum jam is unreal perfect combination for the haloumi cheese. I ordered 2 banana smoothie with really fresh bananas, but I couldn't have mine because I didn't knew they add ice cream in it.One of the staff came and ask how's everything and I told her about the smoothie, she asked me if I am allergy of mango and I said no. She said she was going to make me a dairy free smoothie. And it taste ridiculously good, very refreshing, I google it and found out that this fruit " ACAI" is very high in anti oxidant.
I was indeed a very pleasant experience and the food was very delightful. The coffee smell was so tempting, definitely will try nxt time. Thanks Euphoria team you guys rock!!!