“Fave hang out”

Euphoria Espresso Cafe
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Robina
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Euphoria Espreso Cafe home of the best espresso coffee & gourmet homemade food, savouries, sweets and sauces right here in Robina. Established in May 2010 We also do catering for office functions.
Reviewed February 14, 2013

This cafe near the skilled park,is my favourite hang out! It is close to train station, so i stop here to have a breakfast and coffee almost evry morning before i go to catch the train to work. SOmetime i am running late and i will just phone them up. Happy people working in this cafe with all smiles and very positive vibe. The food is extraordinaire! You can go vegan, gluten free, or hearty. Plus dining with the musly TItans boys, ahhh superb!
opppsss.. coffee is always a winner and their dairy free drinks, they never ceased to impress you

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Ive been going to Euphoria for many many years every time I'm on the Gold Coast. The food is always delicious, tasty and reasonable. You will always get a generous portion size and everything on the menu is made fresh and with love by the chef, from the famous brownies, to the sanwiches, pumpkin and feta tarts ( my fav) - the lot.
Also an excellent friendly team who are only happy to accomodate your every need. Great job guys.
Shakira - Sydney

Euphoria E, Manager at Euphoria Espresso Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank You for sharing your experience, we are looking forward to serve you again soon.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

This tiny cafe has the best coffee I have found on the Gold Coast yet! The only downside is that some of the food is slightly overpriced. But the coffee is worth going there for. Make sure you head here if you're a coffee lover!!

Esther H, Manager at Euphoria Espresso Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Dear Customer,
Thank you for your feedback.
We are delighted to know that you enjoyed our coffee.
We are trying our very best to keep our food fresh,good quality and the prices low as we can, we wishes we can drop our prices lower than we have right now but due to the cost of raw materials, labour etc. its is very difficult. Thank You for your kind understanding.

Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

The best place I've ever dine into around Robina. I went there to redeemed a living social voucher and didn't expect too much as I have been to so many place that offer discount but not getting good quality food.
Anyway, it was 2 breakfast my husband had eggs Benedict salmon, he love the holondaise sauce,it was nice and fresh and we can tell it was not from a packet. I had sweet vego, that sweet capsicum jam is unreal perfect combination for the haloumi cheese. I ordered 2 banana smoothie with really fresh bananas, but I couldn't have mine because I didn't knew they add ice cream in it.One of the staff came and ask how's everything and I told her about the smoothie, she asked me if I am allergy of mango and I said no. She said she was going to make me a dairy free smoothie. And it taste ridiculously good, very refreshing, I google it and found out that this fruit " ACAI" is very high in anti oxidant.
I was indeed a very pleasant experience and the food was very delightful. The coffee smell was so tempting, definitely will try nxt time. Thanks Euphoria team you guys rock!!!

Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

Euphoria is a local haunt for my friends & I. We love it & will often meet for coffee & lunch there. The coffee is great! I was given a Brazilian coffee to try last time I was there, I loved it! The staff are all friendly & will assist moving tables, etc- to accommodate everyone. I love the roast pumpkin & feta quiche with salad, definitely my fave!
Great coffee, awesome food! x