“Nicest Indian on the Coast”
Review of Agnee Indian

Agnee Indian
Ranked #1 of 119 Restaurants in Robina
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Very yummy authentic Indian restaurant. Clean, great service and the portions are not the usual tiny bowls with a lot of sauce and only a few bits of meat floating around hence why it has a very good following. I highly recommend this Indian as one of the best on the coast - a hidden treasure!!.........and I have tried them all.

There are newer reviews for Agnee Indian

Reviewed July 31, 2013

So hard to find a nice Indian place around here but this restaurant def, impressed me. Best Indian food and the atmosphere is just amazing. So happy with the quality of the meals. Def going back.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We went here for lunch last week after reading reviews on Trip Advisor. The food was fresh, tasty and well prepared, but we both agreed that for the prices charged the portions were really small.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

No where near as good as the reviews on here say. Judging by the lack of other reviews I must say they are probably friends/family of the takeaway. Quite pricey for the food. Butter chicken with hardly any chicken!
Plenty more nice Indian restaurants around Robina, let alone the entire Gold Coast.

2  Thank h8lawyers
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I am outside India for last 6 years. So I always miss Indian cuisine. But couple of days back when I went to Agnee. It was really awesome.

I am a chef by profession so I am veryy particular about my food... Honestly after dinning in Agnee I have no complain. The staff over there is so friendly. The service was excellent. The decor as well as the cleanliness was impressive. Most importantly the food served to me was so tasty and authentic, I am impressed.

Special mention for Chef Tej whose magical creation on my plate made me speechless. I really felt I am in India.. Thanks guys. I can say you r one of the best in Australia... Keep it up...
Jeet