“I don't and won't go anywhere else”
Review of Agnee Indian

Agnee Indian
Ranked #2 of 126 Restaurants in Robina
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I eat here for lunch with a friend. I eat here at dinner with family. I organise birthdays and other events with friends and family and Burleigh fire dragons like to eat here too. Never...and I mean never, have I or we had an unenjoyable experience. Arjun does a fantastic job creating this experience for everyone who enters through the doors looking for a quality meal at affordable prices. I won't and don't go anywhere else for my Indian food fix.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I eat at Agnee Indian all the time. The food is delicious with lots of variety and excellent vegetarian choices. The service is professional and attentive. Great for lunch, dinner or takeaway. All in all great value for superb meals.

1  Thank Anita T
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We always try high trip advisor rated restaurants. Sadly we were very disapointed with this restaurant.
terrible food, way too spicy, curries so overcooked meats were just mushy. Naan bread tasted like they were not fresh.
With better choice of Indian around we wont return.

4  Thank StevenM77_77
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We had dinner here the other night with our two young children and we had a lovely meal together. The service is prompt, friendly but not over bearing. We ordered three curries, and each curry was generous and really, really tasty! Only thing.... rice and naan - lovely, but a bit on the expensive side. This won't keep us away!

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Eight of us dined at Agnee Indian last week and were extremely pleased with the overall experience. The food was fresh, full of flavour and reasonably priced. All parties at our table were very pleased with the food and stated that it was the best Indian food they had eaten in a long time. The staff at this family-operated business were extremely welcoming and attentive. The restaurant is very clean and you can see the chefs cooking through a panelled glass area. We were so happy with the food that we ordered take-away again this evening which, once again, was flavoursome and fresh.