“The hidden gem.”

Dim Sum Delights
Ranked #8 of 118 Restaurants in Robina
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This is a new restaurant in the local neighbourhood and it is great. It is very popular. They do all day Yum Cha and it is BYO. No MSG added. I have eaten there about 6 times in as many weeks. The food is always fresh and Harry the Head waiter is extremely friendly and happy, with a great sense of humour. Hours are 10-3 and 4.30-9 and closed on Mondays. Ph 07 55931298. Yum Cha is cooked to order, slightly more expensive at night. You can also order from the main menu. The quality of the food is exceptional.
Sydney, Australia
“The hidden gem.”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

You'd never know of this place if someone didn't tell you...a true hidden gem. No real room for trolley service but the staff are frequent with a wide variety of dishes on trays. Fresh, hot & delightful.

• Visited July 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Queensland
“Lovely yum cha”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We stumbled across this restaurant while deciding where to eat lunch in this little row of shops, we saw that Dim Sum Delights was full while its neighbour wasn't, that was enough recommendation for us! Shared five dishes plus a pot of chinese tea, which was plenty for a late lunch, and only paid $28.00. Very happy with quality of food, friendly service and atmosphere. Haven't been there for dinner yet but based on the yum cha, will be back!

Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
“Best Yum Cha Experience”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

our close friend told us that there was this amazing restaurant in Robina so my family decided to try it out , everything was delicious, best yum cha experience i have had ever, the service was great- all the waiters and waitresses were wonderful and helpful, the food was good *(have to try the satay calamari, Lemon Chicken) the dessert was just WOW the mango pudding was so smooth and tasty and they don't use MSG this was highly appreciated because my family is highly sensitive towards MSG. so i highly recommend you to try this restaurant. simply the best!!!

Robina, Australia
“Always a great experience”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Recently dim sum delights changed their business hours to shorter days which meant less of my favourite yum cha dishes, it was devastating to say the least. But not to panic, their hours are now the same as before! Hooray! It was probably because everybody was complaining about missing their favourite chinese restaurant. But their back! And I could not be happier, now I can pretty much go with my family and friends to get a great meal anytime. My family and I have always loved chinese food and being robina locals, its fantastic to be able to take the kids to experience new cultures, especially when its just round the corner! We really believe in investing in our local businesses and this will not be the last time we have a meal here. I have been back since they re-opened and the food is still as excellent as ever. I guess now all they need to do is learn my name and start a tab, just kidding!

Broadbeach, Australia
“Good, but could be better”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

The main strength about this restaurant is that the food is just amazing the bad thing is that they never have enough hahaha. We've been here time and time again day and night and it's just fantastic highly recommend this for meeting friends or even just lazy nights.
The top favorite for me and my partner is definitely the lemon chicken without a doubt. Something about biting into crispy skin with lemon juices flowing out just keeps us going for seconds. or thirds.
They do tend to have a few mix ups but its nothing the staff can handle and I would be nice to have a few more staff whom are fluent in English.
A change in music from time to time or a television to keep the children entertained would be nice as well.

• Visited February 2013