“Best Yum Cha in Gold Coast”
Review of Yum Cha Robina

Yum Cha Robina
Ranked #14 of 127 Restaurants in Robina
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I'm serious when I say this. I've been to many Chinese restaurants all over Gold Coast (as we travel to Gold Coast regularly) and I must admit this one came as a surprise when we stumbled across this restaurant while shopping in one of our trips. We did not expect such authentic Canton food in restaurant connected with a shopping centre. We love the service, we love the food and we love the view. This is the our 2nd visit to this lovely restaurant. And it doesn't disappoint. The Staff was friendly, the food was well prepared and we were not rushed at all. We were able to take our time and enjoy what we ordered. Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Have only had Yum Cha lunch here, never been to evening service [dinner].
No pre-bookings for groups of less than 6. Usually a 10-15 minute wait to be seated at weekend lunch but well worth it.
Never had to wait for seating Monday to Friday for lunch.
They have trolley service that dwindles off by about 2:30 - 3pm.
Great tasting food in the normal volumes.
Well worth the visit for a great lunch.
At the mention my kids say....Yummmm!! :)

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Chinese is probably one of my favorite cuisines. Visiting a friend who lives on the Gold Coast I was craving Chinese. He recommended Yum Cha Robina. As we went for dinner we didn't order off the Dim Sum menu (but you can). We had a wanton soup each, san choy bau, bbq pork fried rice and chicken fillet and cashew nuts. It was all very tasty and came to exactly $60. It wasn't cheap but that it what you would expect to pay. Food was very nice. Would definitely return.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

My family & I have been regular customers and I have previously rated this restaurant highly, noting the BBQ pork buns as the best I've had. This is no longer the case and the last 3 times we have eaten here they have been VERY disappointing. This place has gone downhill and we won't be back.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

The food was alright but quite average for those who know good yum cha. But service was fast and good. The setting was also nice.