“BBQ Pork Buns best in Australia”
Review of Yum Cha Robina

Yum Cha Robina
Ranked #16 of 116 Restaurants in Robina
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Brisbane, Australia
“BBQ Pork Buns best in Australia”
Reviewed May 12, 2012 via mobile

Yum Cha Robina is one of the most popular restaurants in the Robina Town Centre Prominade for good reason. The food is outrageously good. The BBQ Pork buns are the best and I rate them the best I have ever tasted. The rest of the menu is very tasty & the food is always fresh. My wife, son & I eat here at least once or twice a month & we love it.

QLD
“I was hopeful...but it is just average”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

When a yum cha restaurant opened in Robina, I was super excited.
Finally, somewhere local to have yum cha!

Since the day the restaurant opened, I have eaten there about 10 times. The food is average. Often the items on the trolley are cold; and ordering from the yum cha menu can result in an excruciating wait. In fact, asking for a drink or soy sauce, or anything else, can result in a very long wait.

The decor is impressive, the tables laid with lovely silverware and white linens.
The staff are adequate but uncaring.
Lunchtime yum cha prices are tolerable; but the evening a la carte menu is outrageously expensive when you see your serving size.

I still eat here a lot at lunch. Not because it is great, but because it is not bad and, lets face it, there is not a lot of competition for Chinese cuisine in the area.

• Visited March 2012
australia
“Overpriced and not as good as elsewhere”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Location is nice, with the lake view, but the food is not authentic. More mass market and expensive for what it is. I would be great if they kept the cheap yum cha that they had when they first opened up as that would be keeping more of the locals to go back.

Visited January 2012
Victoria Australia
“Crisp White Table Cloths and Freshly Made Goodies - YUM”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

On a recent visit to shop at Robina Town Centre, we decided on Yum Cha for lunch and chose this great place because it had crisp white cloths on their tables. We were enthusiastically shown to our table and the "trolley dollies" started coming around. I was a little apprehensive as the last Yum Cha I had was very ordinary. This time, it was delicious. All fresh from the kitchen - we had all the usuals, the deep fried won ton, the spring rolls, pork dumplings, etc. etc. they were all excellent. Beautifully served and washed down with our pot of tea.

Prices were very good, staff were very efficient and smiling and yes I would go back there next time because of this and especially because of the crisp white cloths!!

• Visited March 2012
Surfers Paradise, Australia
“Tasty and convenient”
Reviewed January 24, 2012

Good service, good selection. Good value. Very popular and family friendly.

Visited July 2011