Tripadvisor

from $222.02
More Info
from $2,530.62
More Info
All reviews these guys learn to surf surf experience fun learning great teacher gave great tips morning session awesome morning catching waves gold coast awesome experience small group great surf yoga stretching burleigh heads my partner jody
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I had my first surf lesson with ASA. The coach was super friendly and gave great tips. It did not take long and I was standing on the surfboard already during the first lesson. Also the choice of location (Kingscliff) was great as it provided more shallow water and managable waves. I would highly recommend ASA courses!

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed January 15, 2020

When my best mate booked us for the surf lesson i was surprised and curious if I could it. It started of as a pick up and a beautiful ride to our destination. Once we started to learn the techniques the whole surf lesson got interesting and before I knew it I was in awe and love of it and will be doing it again.

Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

Jody was fun and he was with us all the time providing instructions for surfing, I would definitely recommend, especially to beginners, who wants to learn surfing. It was an amazing day with lots of fun and waves !!!

Reviewed January 12, 2020

First time back on a surfing board in over 10 years and managed to get the hang of it in the first hour thanks to our great teacher.

Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

Taking a half day surfing lesson with Australian Surfing adventures was absolutely the perfect way to spend a morning
Great, funny and knowledgable instructers who got everyone standing up in no time... Full credit to the boys!