We had an amazing few days at the Grande Florida, Miami Beach. The apartment was spacious and clean with everything you needed to make it feel like home - very comfortable. Beautiful pools and landscaped gardens with walkway to the beach which is only a road to cross. Two pools, one welcoming and heated !!. Secure parking is great if you have a car, Cross highway to catch the bus to Pacific Fair, Surfers Paradise, etc if you don't have a car.
Not many eateries, restaurants or shops in the area so would make it difficult if you didn't have a car. Beaches were unfortunately closed during our visit due to the cyclones and weather conditions. Hopefully next time the weather will be kinder to us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BRILLIANT location 30 mts walk to BEAUTIFUL BEACH, 1,2,3 bedroom apartments mains with en-suites, 2 magic award-winning pools, 1 of which is heated, wireless internet, some apartments recently renovated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grande Florida Beachside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Grande Florida Hotel Miami
- Grande Florida Gold Coast
- Grande Florida Beachside Resort Miami, Gold Coast, Australia