“Best Indian Restaurant on the Coast!”
Review of Indian Delights

Indian Delights
Ranked #4 of 34 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

I have been here 3 times now and cant fault any of the dishes. The secret to their success is the traditional Tandoor Oven in their kitchen - it cooks the Naan bread to perfection :)

Reviewed April 16, 2014

The dishes had wonderful spices and delicious sauces. We ordered a mild curry (Prawn Saag), a hot curry (Bombay Beef Curry), garlic naan (yum!!), cumin rice and mango lassi, everything was incredible and complemented each other. The owners and staff are really nice and hospitable, I would definitely recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I used to live locally and eat at this place regularly. We have moved and still travel from much further away to eat here. Good and hospitality are the best. The owner is so accommodating. Lay time I went I didn't know what to pick so he suprised me the lamb saag. I would've never picked this on my own bit it was delicious.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

This restaurant is a hidden gem the meals are plentiful and the quality very high. A family run business very friendly and accommodating. Five of us had dinner and all meals Nan breads etc were great.It's BYO which for me is a good thing.Value for money it certainly is.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

By far the best indian I have had ever and so affordable. We had the Banquet for 2 and it was more than enough and every part of the meal was absolutely divine! Highly recommend if your looking for some delicious and authentic indian. Chicken Jalfrazee is a must!