Miami Shore Motel
$62
  • Pool
Horizons Motel(Mermaid Beach)(Great Value!)
$100
  • Pool
Surf Street Motel(Mermaid Beach)
$68
$55
$52
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Ocean Blue Motel(Mermaid Beach)
$65
$58
Diamond Sands Resort(Mermaid Beach)
$124
$120
  • Pool
Turtle Beach Resort(Mermaid Beach)(Great Value!)
$202
$184
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 15, 2013

From the moment I entered I felt at home. The smell of Indian and Asian food, rustic but sexy decor and ice cold beer. Very friendly and tolerant owner and staff. I've already booked next years stay. Yeh!!

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Friendly staff that starts with the manager. Very accommodating and polite. Plenty of fresh towels in the clean rooms. Loved the air conditioned room for better comfort in the Queensland heat. Will definitely look at staying here again

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I found the place clean, very good price for the room. It was clean, comfortable and in a good condition. It has on-site parking, good location, close to the beach. Friendly owner, very helpful. I have no complaints at all. I spent 2 nights there and was very good experience. Enough toilet paper, towels, soap. For me was as shown on pics.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 3, 2012

I started getting nervous the minute my cab driver pulled up to the place. It looked terrible already from the outside. Upon getting into my room, I was immediately glad I was only staying one night. Ants on the floor greeted me upon making my way to the bathroom. The "door" is a screen door plus a glass door, neither of which locked properly. Stains on the sheets on one end of the bed made me very queasy and the room was generally old and not well maintained. Should I have needed to stay another night, I definitely would not have felt safe leaving my belongings there. Only one roll of toilet paper given, and the bed moved around as it was not secure. The pictures are VERY deceiving and pretty much false advertising. Please, please, do not stay here.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
7  Thank aniahime
Reviewed January 14, 2012

Stayed here with 3 generations of my family recently.
Pros: great saltwater pool and spa, friendly owner, walking distance to beach. We all had fun staying up late outside in the entertainment area, without complaints from owner. Relatively cheap rates. Cheap softdrink vending machine ($1/can).

Cons: rooms cleanliness below average. Limited and no allocated off street parking.

• Stayed: January 2012