“Don't order takaway”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Every time I order they mess it up! Example, they say it will be 20mins, you will wait an hour. They say 35 mins, food is cold & sitting around. It happens time after time - these people have no clue what they are doing. Its a waist of prime restaurant space. Go to palm beach for a better Thai experience!!!!

1  Thank db-food-gc
There are newer reviews for Sala Thai

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Dined with my husband and 2 kids had such a enjoyable meal very very tasty and reasonable in price
Will be back again

1  Thank Tamroscoe
Reviewed May 9, 2014

We went in as a family of 3 children. The foods was fresh and quality ingredients the test are very good friendly staff with lots of helpful for family of 3 young kids.

2  Thank Tiaramaria
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Called in order...they said it would be 25 mins.
Arrived 30 mins later....paid and waited a further 30 mins.
2 orders of take away came out and plonked on the counter. Asked if one was mine...no.
Waited a further 20 min. (take away bags of food still on counter) Are you sure one is not mine?...yes.
QUOTE: Me: this has been sitting there for along time, do you think it will make me sick ?? Employee: ummm, maybe. You can take it or not but I can't give you a refund sorry. Me: if I ask you to cook it again will it take another hour? Employee: yeah probably. I told her I will never be returning and she assured me this was the only mistake they have made ever!!!!!!!!!! What a joke !!!

1  Thank Kristy B
Reviewed April 4, 2014

I waited for over 1/2 an hour for takeaway even though I was the only person there. My chicken curry (the house specialty) was extremely overcooked and basically consisted of onion and a tasteless brown sauce that was supposed to be curry. The chicken was so dry and overcooked I spat it out. It was so unpalatable it was inedible. This was the 2nd time I experienced slow service and disgusting tasting food at this place. $20 for rice and a horrible dry inedible meal. Unbelievable! The service and hospitality was non-existent. Give this place a miss!! I should've known better after the first time.

2  Thank TarnieZee