“Best pizza and salad” 4 of 5 bubbles

Luna Rossa
Ranked #11 of 32 Restaurants in Tugun
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tugun, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best pizza and salad”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

I live in the area and often get your pizza and luna salad. I just love both. I highly recommend if at Tugun!

• Visited April 2014

Tugun, Australia
“Feel like part of the family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Orlando and his staff always make us welcome with attending to all our crazy requests, always happy, amazing food . . Best pizzas . . We get takeaway pizzas regularly and have almost all out family birthday dinners here . . Highly recommended!

• Visited February 2014
Brisbane, Australia
“Horrible!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014

Arrived for impromptu dinner, waited an hour, so we cancelled our meals, paid for the dry garlic bread and all we got was arrogance and absolutely terrible attitudes upon leaving from two staff members. (If you are not happy within your jobs you should not be working in a customer service role PERIOD!!!!) Give it to someone who wants/needs it most!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank talalulu
“Customer below”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

To the reviewer below me, I wouldn't normally do this but since you threatened me with writing a review I had to look at what you had said. I was the waitress that served your table, and don't know how much more I could have been accommodating, unless I sat down with you as you ate dinner. I went back to your table as much as i could without imposing on your night. Shortly after i sat you, i asked if you's were ready to order you were indecisive and arguing with each other as to what to eat. Funny that you say there was barely any salmon because when I brought your plates back that was about all that was left in your bowl and only a couple of veggies on your wife's plate. I know i should apologise for the "BAD" experience that I supposedly have you, but I know you had negative thoughts about the restaurant from the moment you sat down, and anything I could have done wouldn't of been any good anyways.

• Visited April 2014
6 Thank Hhmmmm
Palm Beach, Australia
“all bad”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

First, service is appaulling,nothing to make you feel welcome.
We started we our mushroom brushetta which was allrigth.After that everything was getting worse.
We ordered pasta special ricotta with smoked salmon and veal with prociuto for main.
Veal was served with a bad presention and tasteless apart from the prosiuto.
Pasta was dry, no flavour, smoked salmon was barely on the dish, in one word a bad dish and could'nt even finish it
Then nobody check in our main or even checking on us
Service hah what service, table next to us had to help themseves with wine glasses from an empty table next to them. I give them 1 star and advice you all to think twice before u dine at Luna.
In few word a bad experience being local with a bad service and food and will not recomend this place to anybody
I hope the owner was not there this night as he need to make change with staff and chef.

Visited March 2014