“Pure Heaven”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Currumbin
Eden Health Retreat
Mount Isa, Australia
“Pure Heaven”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I have just returned fom a five night stay at "Eden", it has been 9 years since I was last there and was happy to see some of the original staff still there. There have been some improvements made since I was last there, a spa has been put in and the pool area now has an undercover area. All of the staff are absolutely amazing and go above and beyond to make your staff as unique and special as possible. Whether you are there to unwind, de-stress, relax, detox, lose weight, get pampered, have time out away from the hussel and bustle of everyday life than this is the place for you. The food is beyond good and not only does it taste amazing but it's healthy and to top it off you don't have to do the dishes, your rooms are made up everyday and you are provided with fresh towels. Upon arrival you are given a bag, rain cover and water bottle and umbrellas are provided for guest use. The first time I went to Eden I went on my own, the second time I went I went with my mum, it was a really beautiful experience to have with my mum, not having to rush off to be anywhere and just relax and enjoy each others company in a beautiful relaxed setting. It rained every day that I was there but not torrential, just a light drizzle and thankfully the weather cleared up whenever we needed to venture outside for activities. After five nights I feel relaxed and rejuvenated and my skin looks amazing from all the wonderful spa treatments that are available. I highly recommend this for anyone that is just looking for a bit of relaxing time out.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Rebecca C

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Reviewed May 31, 2013

My first stay at Eden was nothing short of blissful. The location beautiful and peaceful. No phone, radio, tv allowed me to clear my mind, relax and reflect on my life. Heaps of activities like yoga, zumba, pilates, gym classes, spa, sauna, steam room, beauty / body treatments and two cooking classes. Staff fantastic. Eden thought of everything - upon arrival given a shoulder bag with a cap, water bottle, rain jacket. Umbrellas at every entrance in case of a shower. Food wonderful. If you are looking for a health retreat, Eden is for you. If you are looking for a hotel with a bar fridge and room service - go somewhere else. Eden is for the mind, body and spirit.

Room Tip: Ask for a cabin on the same level as the dining room with a bath.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank BethHen
Auckland, New Zealand
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I've now stayed at Camp Eden (Eden Health Retreat) ten times. Out of curiosity, I have also stayed at several other Health Retreats in close proximity to Eden. But without hesitation I prefer Eden Health Retreat. Over the years management have listened to the feedback from their guests and introduced changes that have continued to make it a leader in its field. I usually go annually. I am always astounded how seven days in this beautiful nuturing environment can make such a difference to my entire life for the next twelve months. Every time I return home I am confident that the money spent is the best gift I could've given myself. Eden provides the opportunity to centre and balance ourselves in this far too busy world. A far more valuable experience than a usual resort style holiday.

Room Tip: Valley View rooms are great.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
8 Thank Jude F
Armidale, Australia
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I spent 12 days at Camp Eden in January. I deliberately waited to write a review because so often after a holiday, your first day back at work is like "What holiday?". That is definitely not the case with Camp Eden. I can honestly say that I haven't felt this good in a long time, and it is 4 months since I was there. I ate fantastic food - thanks Blair and Kate - met some fantastic people, threw myself into the classes and activities and enjoyed some really great treatments. The staff are fantastic, with Stuart at the helm, the facilities are first class and the ambience of the place just makes you want to stay, or keep going back. I went to Camp Eden to hopefully kick-start a healthier life-style. It has definitely done that. Thanks to Camp Eden, I am a healthier, more energetic, much happier person.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a bath - I didn't and I regretted it.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
6 Thank Helen T
Gold Coast
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I recently stayed at Eden for 5 days and what an incredible experience. Eden caters to a variety of experiences from health and fitness to personal development or just a bliss out and recharge from everyday life. The staff are amazing and the food.....forget about it, every meal and snack is a gastronomical delight (learning to make Blair's ice cream and chocolate drink is a highlight). The program of activities captures the essence of mind, body & spirit, and the treatment program is second to none. I will be returning in the future and look forward to my next Eden experience.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
5 Thank Elise H
Perth, Australia
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I have just spent 5 nights at Eden retreat and wish I had have done the 7 night package, what an amazing spot! As a busy mum of 2 toddlers I really felt run down and a little overwhelmed after a few bad months last year, and just could not pick myself up, I really felt like I was running on 2 cylinders. Now a week after I have left I still totally amazing both in mind and body, I feel alive again. Thank you to all of the amazing staff (the beautiful caretakers who even left Birds of Paradise flowers in the towelling!), the super funny groundsman John, the awesome chefs Blair and Kate, our super amazing therapists (beauty, massage, healing, remedial, the list goes on!), and the most amazing couple Frank & Nicky, Ha, Ha, Ha! (You'll get it when you go there!!). So if you need some me time and want to eat amazingly healthy food and get in your incidental exercise, then head to Eden, it really is that good.

Room Tip: Select in the middle or lower level, if you want extra exercise or extra quiet pick a 'top"...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
5 Thank Amber073
Melbourne
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I have just spent five days at Eden and believe me, it is truly Heaven on Earth! I cannot fault it. The food was sensational - all organic and absolutely delicious! The accommodation was beautiful and peaceful. There was so much to do from morning until night but no pressure whatsoever to do everything. I loved the rainforest surrounds, the lovely people I met, the fabulous meals and the range of activities all day. I cannot wait to get back to Eden. It was a truly relaxing experience.

Room Tip: All rooms are beautiful but Eden Sanctuary rooms are definitely the best in terms of location and co...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Veronica36
Also consider these accommodations in or near Currumbin
Nirvana By The Sea
Crystal Creek Rainforest Retreat
Crystal Creek Rainforest Retreat
#1 of 1 in Upper Crystal Creek
The Mouses House Rainforest Retreat

Been to Eden Health Retreat? Share your experiences!