1,494 results
All reviews carrara markets gold coast play golf accor member palm meadows main building shuttle bus minute drive room service main pool buffet breakfast tennis courts relaxing stay mini bar undercover parking spacious rooms king bed
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My daughter and I stayed at The Mercure Resort Gold Coast.
We had a wonderful stay. The rooms were beautiful and super clean. The breakfast buffet was plentiful.
All the staff that i dealt with were so friendly and professional.
I will be back.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Our favourite place to stay on Goldcoast for a quiet, peaceful stay, away from the traffic and bustle of main Goldcoast. Staying at Mercure overlooks the golf course, staff are welcoming, friendly and food is great and reasonably priced. Being an Accor member is an advantage too.
While being an 'older' type Mercure, the rooms are roomy, have a balcony and clean.
Be aware no lift to higher floors

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 15, 2019

Room was great. King size bed and plenty of room. Bathroom was large. Shower over the bath which I don't like but the force of the water was incredibly wonderful and welcomed.
We were on the third floor and with no lift I would request a ground floor in future.
I have stayed once before and it is always welcoming.
Excellent tariff and buffet breakfast but the best of all was the seafood risotto which my wife and I adored.
This was the best risotto either of us have ever experienced here in Australia, the States, Europe or Asia. Ture.!!!!
I don't know who the chef was the night we were in house but we would stay again just for this.
Everything clean and all staff very helpful and welcoming.
Missed seeing Michael ( days off apparently) - my name's sake but perhaps next time.
Recommend a stay and with the Accor Card LeClub membership, the overnight was refreshing and inexpensive.
Try the chocolate Italian moose with coffee ice-cream and fruit for desert. You won't be disappointed. Ask the waiter named Junior about it and his grandmas recipe. A BIG thank you.

Room tip: Unless you are fit and agile, request a ground floor. We didn't have a lift to the third floor.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 9, 2019

My husband and I have stayed at this resort many times over the years for a couple of reasons. We are both keen golfers. The room choice is always positioned over the ninth hole of the Palm Meadows Golf course and we are always entertained in this regard. Having an Accor card enables us to dine at half price and that is a huge plus. It is always a pleasure to return to this wonderful resort ,the staff all do such a great job to make your stay as pleasant as can be. The rooms are always spotlessly clean and the beds are always comfortable. I look forward to going back again some time soon.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 2, 2019 via mobile

Room was a bit dated and had a musty smell, there was a plug in air freshener which didn’t really do much to help.

The room was immaculately clean and everything was functional.

Front desk service and room service was great and friendly which helped!

Good price for the room too.

WiFi was fast and easy to access.

Parking easy and free