1,487 results
All reviews carrara markets gold coast play golf accor member palm meadows main building shuttle bus minute drive room service main pool tennis courts buffet breakfast relaxing stay mini bar undercover parking spacious rooms king bed
Selected filters
Reviewed October 1, 2017

Stayed here for two nights with family to celebrate our year old's birthday on the Gold Coast. Excellent stay, friendly staff. They even had a card for my 3 year old son's birthday with a plate of strawberries! One of the staff also left us note after he had cleaned our room. the staff are super friendly and extremely helpful. Mercures are usually hit and miss-this one is definitely one of the best! In a quieter area with beautiful views. The only thing I can think of as an improvement would be the addition of lifts. there are no lifts in the property and this can be a challenge with luggage and little kids, prams etc. Definitely will stay again!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 28, 2017

We stayed at the Mecire on our most recent trip to the Gold Coast, and they certainly delivered.
This hotel offers a laid back casual resort feel. With beautiful gardens & easy access to the main building for all of your food & beverage needs.
Room service was delicious & fast & the room was large enough for the kids to have a space to play with their toys.
We had a ground floor room, which looked out toward the pool area & I would very much recommend this.
I felt safe at this hotel & was happy for my kids to enjoy the resort & be kids rather than feeling like I had to keep them locked in the room.

The staff were amazing, we did experience a small incident whilst staying & the staff couldn't of been more attentive.

Thank you To the team at Mecire Carara, we can't wait to stay with you again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

From check in to check out this resort was fantastic ! The man who checked us in was friendly and super helpful and provided us with all the information we needed. The resort its self is clean and relaxing and all the staff from staff at the desk to the cleaners were very friendly and always willing to help . A big shoutout to lea the lady that cleaned our room and took the extra time to make sure we were comfortable and enjoying our stay ! Would definitely recommend this resort and will be returning in the future :)

Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Jessica S
Reviewed September 25, 2017

The Mecure Resort was very well positioned for trips to the beach, Pacific Fair shopping centre and Carrarra Markets which are within walking distance when open.
The Gym is well equipted and nicely set out. I did find the Buildings not having an elevator hard.
The scenery from the room was relaxing looking out over the golf course.Well presented and clean.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed September 24, 2017

My two young children and I recently spent 3 nights here as we had a sporting event at Carrara Stadium and I could hardly fault the place. The gentleman who checked us in went above and beyond to get us an upgraded room for one of our nights so we didn't have to move rooms. Almost every staff member was amazing and nothing seemed to be too much trouble. Our room was spacious and clean and recently renovated. The hotel is huge and has so many facilities. The pools are big and welcoming. Foyer and restaurant/bar areas are impressive as you walk into the hotel. Loved the breakfasts every morning. The kids loved the complimentary golf cart rides to and from our room. I definitely recommend this hotel. I don't know what the management is doing here, but keep doing it. The service is better than 99% of other places we go to. I only wish I remembered the names of the staff members who made our stay so great. Thank you for a wonderful stay. We will be back!!

Room tip: Our room was ground floor with a private courtyard. Very safe for young children.
Date of stay: August 2017