I stayed here for a weekend getaway and it was great! I wanted to play golf, go shopping and to the beach.
The room was nice and had all the usual amenities. It was a bit cold to swim, but the pool looked very inviting and I am looking forward to going back during summer. There was also a spa that I wanted to try, but they were booked out so make sure you book early.
The resort is not near the beach, so be sure you have a car to take you around, Broadbeach, Pacific Fair (Shopping Centre) and Numerous Golf Courses are within easy driving distance.
The staff were most helpful in carrying luggage, organising golf (complete with buggy ride over to the course and back) and suggesting places to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of it all - just minutes from beautiful Gold Coast beaches and renowned golf courses, Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach, world class shopping and sporting stadiums - Mercure Gold Coast Resort is perfectly positioned for your business trip or next holiday. This beautifully appointed resort is one of the top choices on the Gold Coast for relaxing, unwinding and rejuvenating away from the hustle and bustle of the city. When planning where to stay on the Gold Coast, for a fun family holiday with the kids, sneaking away for a romantic couples' escape or teeing off on a golf weekend - no hotel makes you feel more at home than Mercure Gold Coast Resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia and ACCOR so you can book your Mercure Gold Coast Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Resort Gold Coast Hotel Carrara
- Radisson Gold Coast
- Radisson Hotel Carrara
- Radisson Carrara
- Carrara Radisson
- Mercure Gold Coast Resort Carrara