We stayed at the Mercure Gold Coast Resort for three nights. We had a garden room suite which I highly recommend if you have children. The room was spacious and comfortable. The resort is very handy to the theme parks, pacific fair and everything you need from the Gold Coast, however it is nicely situated from all the hustle and bustle and a nice retreat after being at theme parks etc.
The staff are very friendly and offer great professional service and certainly made our stay very enjoyable.
The restaurant is very good. We had dinner there twice and used our Le Accor club card and got great value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of it all - just minutes from beautiful Gold Coast beaches and renowned golf courses, Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach, world class shopping and sporting stadiums - Mercure Gold Coast Resort is perfectly positioned for your business trip or next holiday. This beautifully appointed resort is one of the top choices on the Gold Coast for relaxing, unwinding and rejuvenating away from the hustle and bustle of the city. When planning where to stay on the Gold Coast, for a fun family holiday with the kids, sneaking away for a romantic couples' escape or teeing off on a golf weekend - no hotel makes you feel more at home than Mercure Gold Coast Resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mercure Gold Coast Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Resort Gold Coast Hotel Carrara
- Radisson Gold Coast
- Radisson Hotel Carrara
- Radisson Carrara
- Carrara Radisson
- Mercure Gold Coast Resort Carrara