I stayed at The Grand Apartments for a few days while on business. The location is wonderful and the views from the private balcony are amazing. There are nice dining options on the lower level and many more restaurants and shops within walking distance. The room are fully equipped, clean and modern.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the shores of the magnificent Gold Coast Broadwater, the Grand Apartments have uninterrupted views of the Gold Coast Skyline and lush tropical hinterland. The spacious one and two bedroom apartments are perfect for families as well as longer staying guests looking for a contemporary home away from home on the Gold Coast. Conveniently located in a tranquil beachfront position, just north of Surfers Paradise, the Grand Apartments are just a short drive or bus ride to the Gold Coast’s famous surf beaches, theme parks, attractions and major shopping centres. Within strolling distance of the resort is a myriad of cafes and restaurants, scenic beach side boardwalks, parks and an all-season swimming lagoon. But you don’t have to leave the grounds for a great holiday experience. The Grand Apartments feature a breathtaking infinity-edge swimming pool with heated spa, decorative waterfall and stunning Broadwater views. There’s also a fully equipped gymnasium, sauna, steam room and games room for the children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Grand Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grand Apartments Hotel Labrador
- Grand Apartments Labrador
- Grand Apartments Hotel Labrador
- The Grand Apartments Labrador, Gold Coast, Australia