“Clean, Cheap, Close to Beach.”

Broadwater Keys Holiday Apartments
Reviewed July 16, 2010

We have stayed at Broadwater Keys about 6 times in the past 2 years to visit family.

Ground floor plus 2 levels of rooms - they are simple, basic, and a little old - but at $60 - $90 per night (depending on season etc), they are excellent for what we needed.

Don't know how they'd go for a holiday or with kids, but for a couple seeking acccom in the area, they suit us perfectly.

The service is pretty poor really, but the rooms are actually better than we thought they would be. We have been in six different rooms, and have slept easily each time.

There is a pool (never been in it), and worthwhile asking for a ground floor unit (to avoid the stairs !!).

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank RGSCEW
There are newer reviews for Broadwater Keys Holiday Apartments

Reviewed May 5, 2010

my family had a most enjoyable stay at this motel. The rooms are spacious and very clean, the staff are excellent and happy to book tours for you etc and even arrange babysitters.
The pool area is great with a large pool and BBQ area.
They are close to some fine restaurants and the bus is right outside the door.
We had a great time

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank PepetualTraveller10
Reviewed May 1, 2010

We had trouble the minute we arrived, we didnt get the room we had booked, my son SLEPT ON THE FLOOR we were told we would be discounted for being placed in a smaller room we have 4 children plus 2 adults 2 of the kids had to sleep together and my oldest had a matress on the floor. when we checked out not only did we not get discounted but we were over charged as to what it quoted on the internet by $40.00 when questioned we were shown the receipt that they charged to the mastercard on check-in stateing no refund after chek-in the bedhead was dirty and the room had dirty marks all over the walls and cupbords just horrid never again.Not only would we not recommend brookwater keys to family and friends I would not allow my animals to stay there.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Debralessonlearnt
Reviewed December 2, 2009

My trip to the Broadwater Keys "Holiday" Apartments was a complete disaster from the time I checked in, travelling alone visiting family on the Gold Coast, this motel was the perfect location. On check in, I was asked if I would like a airconditioned room, this however is not included in the room price, but is a extra $5.00 per night, thinking that this was a fair price, I agreed and paid $35.00 for my complete 7 day stay. Once I found my room with poor direction from management, I was greeted with a wet floor covered with towels and a freshly defrosted fridge freezer, there was no airconditioning unit in the room, and the room had a thick layer of dust. After heading back to the check-in office, the manager promptly advised that this was the only room available and apologised for no airconditioning. As many would know, the Gold Coast is known for its warm summer weather so airconditioning is a must. After exploring the beautiful Broadwater and returning to my room, I thought it was time for a swim, the pool however does not get cleaned on a regular basis and is a nice greeny colour. A couple of days into my stay, had realised that my room had not been services, and I had not recieve fresh towels, after another trip to te check-in office, I was assured my room would be serviced the next day, so did not worry about extra towels. The following night, my room had not been serviced, I made another trip to the check-in office and was advised my room would not be serviced until I was checked out. I then asked the manager for clean towels, and was advised that this would cost an extra $2.00 for each towel. This is just a few small things, there is many more hidden extras but at the end of the day, I am glad to be back home in comfort. I would not recommend thi motel, there are plenty of others in this area, next time I will do more investigation.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank mount2008
Also consider these accommodations in or near Labrador
Limassol Motel
No photo provided
Pacific Coast Motel
#5 of 7 in Labrador
Jadran Motel & El Jay Holiday Lodge

Been to Broadwater Keys Holiday Apartments? Share your experiences!