I spent 1 week here with my parents, my husband, 3 year old son, sister and Brother in law.
We had a 3 bedroom apartment - 2 rooms with double beds, 1 room with 2 singles and a sofa bed. It had 2 bathrooms and plenty of room.
I found the beds comfortable but my father found his too hard and DH found his too soft.
Great location - less than 1 block to waterfront.
We were able to hire bikes and it was great riding up and down the waterfront.
Unfortunately we had 2 wet days which mucked up our plans but we had a great holiday any way.
The resort had a playground on site which DS liked. There was also a tennis court, small putt-putt golf area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Something for everyone" Featuring 42 fully self-contained 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses accommodating 6-8 people, Sandy Point Beach Resort is ideally located on the fabulous Broadwater, a haven for boating, fishing and water sports, yet is only minutes from Surfers Paradise and the golden beaches of the Gold Coast. Proudly managed by Classic Holidays, the resort offers a host of leisure activities and is conveniently located close to cinemas, shopping centres, restaurants and theme parks. Relax by the poolside, stroll in the tranquil gardens, invigorate yourself with a game of tennis, rejuvenate in the spa and sauna - whatever you choose, you'll be glad you came to stay at Sandy Point Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Hotels.com so you can book your Sandy Point Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandy Point Beach Hotel Labrador
- Sandy Point Beach Resort Labrador, Gold Coast, Australia