We had a great holiday here. We stayed in Unit 6 on the 4th floor. The unit was spacious and had everything we needed. Two televisions were great and we all loved the pool. It was wonderful having cafes and restaurants that we could so easily walk to. Beautiful setting, close to everything but very quiet. The staff were always friendly. Thanks for a great holiday - we hope to return one day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Something for everyone" Featuring 42 fully self-contained 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses accommodating 6-8 people, Sandy Point Beach Resort is ideally located on the fabulous Broadwater, a haven for boating, fishing and water sports, yet is only minutes from Surfers Paradise and the golden beaches of the Gold Coast. Proudly managed by Classic Holidays, the resort offers a host of leisure activities and is conveniently located close to cinemas, shopping centres, restaurants and theme parks. Relax by the poolside, stroll in the tranquil gardens, invigorate yourself with a game of tennis, rejuvenate in the spa and sauna - whatever you choose, you'll be glad you came to stay at Sandy Point Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandy Point Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandy Point Beach Hotel Labrador
- Sandy Point Beach Resort Labrador, Gold Coast, Australia