First week of September 2013 I bought my children and a girlfriend and her child to Sandy Point so we could do the theme parks. Something I had been promising my children for years. The resort is lovely, great location and close to theme parks and Harbour Town. What set it apart from other Classic Resorts I had been to in the past were the lovely staff. Always friendly and very helpful. The room was clean, good views and the Grand Hotel down the road was an easy 100 metre walk. My main recommendation was the staff, it makes such a difference when you are greeted and treating well. Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Something for everyone" Featuring 42 fully self-contained 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses accommodating 6-8 people, Sandy Point Beach Resort is ideally located on the fabulous Broadwater, a haven for boating, fishing and water sports, yet is only minutes from Surfers Paradise and the golden beaches of the Gold Coast. Proudly managed by Classic Holidays, the resort offers a host of leisure activities and is conveniently located close to cinemas, shopping centres, restaurants and theme parks. Relax by the poolside, stroll in the tranquil gardens, invigorate yourself with a game of tennis, rejuvenate in the spa and sauna - whatever you choose, you'll be glad you came to stay at Sandy Point Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandy Point Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandy Point Beach Hotel Labrador
- Sandy Point Beach Resort Labrador, Gold Coast, Australia