“Best indian food ever!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Extensive menu with delcious choice. Food is fresh and devine albeit expensive, but you get what you pay for. Dish servings are smaller than other places. Clean interior. Good service.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Great value for a Saturday lunch. Food was great for the price. The waitress was very friendly and polite.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

We have eaten here a number of times, the food is excellent although I definitely dont recommend the smorgasbord option as food was not nice. It is a little pricey being as it is Indian and for its location though.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

First Impressions always count!! First time out with my boyfriend to dinner last night for Indian. Came down this end of town as we live in NSW and we away for the weekend. Randhawas Indian was recommended by friends who dine here on a regular basis and they were right about every single thing!! Service was great, Food to die for and busy restaurant. Staff were very pleasant and menu was described to us in full detail. Very nice as we don't get this back home. Sorry had to say no to the VIP membership because we don't live on the Coast but if you Open in NSW - I would be the first to join. :) We had the best weekend ever!! Thank you Randhawas and thanks to all staff who made our night out a memorable one :)

2  Thank Lola A
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Ok done deal!! Chicken Tikka Masala was nothing like I have tried before - even in Sydney as I only moved here locally in December. Came over with my new work collegues for a dine in and was amazed how staff offer you " how would you like your meal done madam - mild, medium or hot??' Interesting enough i have never been asked that before in an Indian restaurant. :) Food arrived a little late due to the busy restaurant (understandable), but we were offered wine and happy as Meals arrived - Divine... My vegetarian friend tried their Methi Paneer..wow. Never had it before either... one of our favorites now too!!
I also joined their VIP membership which gave me 10% of our meals and was told 15% for takeway meals as well. Yepppeeee!!!

4  Thank Maddison C