If you want to get away from the world this is a good place to start. The hotel is lovely but is in need of a refurbishment. It has just become a bit dated and needs a bit of love. The pool is outstanding with its own beach, I've never seen better and there is another smaller pool if you want to stay off the sand. So for relaxation it's perfect and make sure you get a room with a view of the pool, it's well worth it. The room service was a bit hit and miss and the breakfast buffet also needs some updating and love. Reception and concierge staff were delightful and very helpful. Besides the marina there isn't much around here so you need a car if you want to get out of the area. The rooms are fine, nothing spectacular but a good size and nice balconies. So if you want endless days of doing nothing but lying by the pool it's a good choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort is inspired by the grandeur of a beautiful Queenslander offering an elegant and stylish timeless design. Set in beautiful surrounds the pristine white sands of the resorts famous one acre salt-water beach lagoon pool is the backdrop to a resort filled with relaxation and sophistication. Escape to a world of comfort, style, luxury and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and IHG so you can book your InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Sanctuary Cove Hotel Gold Coast
- Hyatt Regency Gold Coast
- Hyatt Gold Coast
- InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort Hope Island, Gold Coast, Australia